• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok, I was thinking I was just having issues getting on Steam but it seems like Valve just hates Christmas.

I guess I'll just wait a little bit then to see if its worth it to get COH2, Gunslinger and Last Light off of Steam or Amazon.

Sianos

The new balance changes in Human Revolution Directors Cut mean the glorious return of Adam Jensen takedown adventures.

Everyone will.receive my robotic punching action. Everyone.

Radio

I can't wait until Steam comes roaring back to life and Gaben gives everyone free copies of Starbound for the inconvenience.

5DOkRhP.gif

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
This sale period has been crazy for me. I normally don't buy all that much, but this time, it's on.
The amounf of bang for my buck is insane. To think that just seven months ago I would have though Sleeping Dogs for thirty euro's was a gigantic deal (which it is, if you look at it's content)...
Getting into PC gaming has been a wonderfull experience and one that will only get better from now one. So many games! Delicious. :)

List time, because why not. Includes stuff i've gifted.
Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Steam) - 1,49
La Mulana (Steam) - 1,39
Tomb Raider: Legend (Steam) - 1,39
Rogue Legacy (Steam) - 4,61
The Bridge (Steam) - 1,34
Fallout 3 GOTY (UPlay) - 2,50
Guacamelee! (HumbleBundle) 2,83 (x2)
Castle of Illusion (Amazon) - 2,74
Thief, Saints Row IV and Sleepings Dogs - 12,83
Fable (Amazon) - 0,73

I didn't even realize there had been two games with that controversy.

I didn't realise there had been this controversy over L4D2. I only knew of the RE5 controversy because the black games journalist whose podcast I used to listen to [and of course my memory is borked, like Steam, so I can't remember his name or the name of the podcast] talked about it.

I took your post as an innocent question btw. I'll go edit it out of my reply just in case a Mod takes it otherwise.

ArynCrinn

Banned
Thx for Showdown Seph!

Edit: Makes me sad to see Adventures of Shuggy not taken, great game people, get on that! denx is a wise man. :)

kevin1025

Banned
This is it, with Steam dead I'm moving away from it and I'm going to gladly use exclusively Uplay and Origin. Goodbye Gaben.

Mr. and Mrs. Origin have succeeded, if true. This was their plan all along.

I managed to do the community vote and get a snow globe, even though it said there was an error in my vote. Fun!

Triggaaar

Neo Member
Even if steam wasn't down, I couldn't log on: At family's for Christmas, I know my steam password, but I don't know my email password, so can't verify this borrowed laptop :facepalm:

Has anyone got a list of the current sale, er, list.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom