• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the half-hour bump...

ModBot said:
Instructions for Intheflorsh:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition -- MB-ACF20342942E6788
Binary Domain -- MB-BEFB79F25CF92B36
Brothers -- MB-D8F0B82215E2320E
XCOM: Enemy Unknown -- MB-F42DE9434BAA9BF1
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition -- MB-56F9EB8BC03BAC34 - Taken by DorianD

t1388010806z1.png

Once again, that's Brothers- A Tale of Two Sons.

denx

So this is just like when GOG was dead because of the free Fallouts.

Hopefully volvo will also bump their servers to meet the demand.

Shakka

Is it possible to buy games from another country's Steam store than my own?

I am thinking about buying Football Manager 2014, but unfortunately it's not available on the German Store due to a rights issue.

eek5

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-AB827696D45650AB - Taken by LAMBO

posting again since it looks like nobody took it

komorebi

Anyone else having issues downloading games? It's taking ages for me.

Nope. I've had downloads going full speed since the store went down.

EDIT: actually now its starting to crap out. Hmmm.... I'm downloading L4D2 at the moment so that's probably why.

feel

Is the L4D2 thing a mistake or is it a legit gift from Valve? I guess legit since they didn't discount it during the sale.

Are they giving away L4D1 too? I NEED L4D1 in my collection even if L4D2 has everything from it, it's one of my favorite games ever and I only have the xbox copy, and like I said in the other thread, never found it a great enough price for such an unreasonable double dip.

But snow globes...
Aren't those things 20 cents

Smash88

Banned
Does anyone have some sort of $5 credit or something on Amazon that they don't mind parting with so I can get State of Decay?

Also I get internet back and no STEAM ACCESS! :(

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
PSA: Dark Souls is currently $6.9 on Amazon and activates on Steam.

Also, Castle of Illusion is also for sale on Amazon at $3.75

Time for the half-hour bump...

Once again, that's Brothers- A Tale of Two Sons.

I swear that one day I will get brothers.

Does anyone have some sort of $5 credit or something on Amazon that they don't mind parting with so I can get State of Decay?

Also I get internet back and no STEAM ACCESS! :(

It only becomes usable past January 3rd.

hohoXD123

Get those last minute entries in

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gone Home -- MB-DB4D6FB1CA7B3E79 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 153 entrants total.

t1388005541z1.png

derFeef

Is the L4D2 thing a mistake or is it a legit gift from Valve? I guess legit since they didn't discount it during the sale.

Are they giving away L4D1 too? I NEED L4D1 in my collection even if L4D2 has everything from it, but like I said in the other thread, it's one of my favorite games ever and I only have the xbox copy, and never found it a great enough price for such an unreasonable double dip.
I was confused there for a second because of the avatar and the name ;)

It's legit, but no idea why they thought it would be a good idea doing that during the sale.

My take so far:

Alpha Protocol (Green Man Gaming w/ 20% off promo)
Anachronox (Green Man Gaming w 20% off promo)
Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Tomb Raider (Amazon)

Spent about $20 so far. Only bought AVGN Adventures to show my support for James, honestly. Really, really wish that Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich was available in non-bundle form for, like, $2. Why it's only available with the first right now it beyond me. Waiting for Bioshock 2 for drop down just a tiny bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom