• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

backdrifter

Neo Member
8 games bought so far this sale. Only PC game extensively played is Rogue Legacy that I'd put 20 hours into before the sale even started...

Splatt

Gabel at this very moment...

iVGNA6MHiVU0C.gif

rrs

So steam is down right..... Not just me?

I dont think I have ever seen steam down before.

Buried under a wave of free L4D2
and bad rats.

As rich as Valve is they ought have at least a couple dozen backup servers for these occasions. Really hope no group saw an opportunity to pounce and is now DDOSing Steam's servers...

Servers gave out from the load's weight.

ArynCrinn

Banned
As rich as Valve is they ought have at least a couple dozen backup servers for these occasions. Really hope no group saw an opportunity to pounce and is now DDOSing Steam's servers...

Finally decided to give Max Payne 3 a try. Forgot I didnt crack it yet. Cant log into Rockstar social club and cant even close the game since I cant log into Rockstar social club.

If a game uses Rockstar Social club, Uplay, or Origin, go get a crack for it people. 10 years from now you will still have the cracks that allow you to play your games. Whereas Rockstar Social Club, Uplay, and Origin are about as likely to still be around as GFWL is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom