• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far this sale i got:

Europa Universalis IV (Humble Bundle Store) $10
Risk of Rain $4
Papers, Please $5
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale $5
Capsized (Won from modbot)
Deponia $2
Guacamelee Gold $3.74 (Humble Bundle Store)
Rise of the Triad ($2.25 w/4 pack)
Fable $1(Amazon)
Electronic Super Joy $0.89
Super Hexagon (Won from modbot)
La-Mulana $2

So far around $35....doesn't inlcude the gifts i bought. Only thing i have bought from steam in past 2 days was Rise of the Triad...hopefully their sales get better.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Intheflorsh:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition -- MB-ACF20342942E6788
Binary Domain -- MB-BEFB79F25CF92B36
Brothers -- MB-D8F0B82215E2320E
XCOM: Enemy Unknown -- MB-F42DE9434BAA9BF1
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition -- MB-56F9EB8BC03BAC34 - Taken by DorianD

t1388010806z1.png

Last bump, can't ignore family any longer! :)

Jibbed

Steam client down... website down... it's almost getting to the point where I'm going to have to boot up Origin to play BF4.

oipic

Good morning, SteamGAF - gosh, you've been busy while I was sleeping: 30 pages in less than five hours? Nice. Now to catch up...

Hope everyone here had (or is having) a wonderful day - or as good as someone can have with the Steam site being inaccessible.

Might get lucky and get a foil.

Touche.
I bought these cards when they started showing up for 15 cents and sold them in the first few days of the Christmas sale for about 50 cents a pop. I got Tomb Raider and Max Payne 3 from the profits on these cards. Felt like a proper stock trader.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry :(.

Would that really get them banned?

Doesn't appear to be so in this case. But I've seen cases where members have been banned for less. Seems to depend on the idiosyncrasies of the particular mod and whatever controversial issue is currently unfolding.

Heads up: The codes for the AMD never settle bundle have been sent out.

sorry breh

work + you are the 1/1000th user who actually reads the OP

haha no problem. believe me, i appreciate the thread and you obviously put your time into it, but last year it was just so nice being able to pop open the thread and know exactly what the sales were. moments like this where the store is down would be perfect for the continuation of that legacy.

overall, you dun good. don't mind me.

Doesn't appear to be so in this case. But I've seen cases where members have been banned for less. Seems to depend on the idiosyncrasies of the particular mod and whatever controversial issue is currently unfolding.

Heads up: The codes for the AMD never settle bundle have been sent out.

Indeed.

Well Steam is still down [and not in a good way] so I suppose I have no option but to play a game :/.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Sister knew what I wanted. Gave me a "Will buy you any game you want on Steam" hand drawn card, even with disclaimers I can either get one expensive games, two medium priced games, or several smaller games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom