• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I ended up buying it on the iPhone's app. Guess I'll go take a screen then.

You don't really need to prove yourself to anyone here. If you bought the 2 pack after the price error you bought the 2 pack after the price error.

Even if you did buy it with the pricing error, it's up to the individual to decide whether they want to buy it from you or not.

In either instance you're not really in the wrong, even if one can be viewed as a little shady.

Voted Remember Me, expecting Stanley Parable to win though.

Stanley parable is a flash, not up for vote.

derFeef

You guys know what to vote for, right?

Remember-me.gif

Artofwar420

You don't really need to prove yourself to anyone here. If you bought the 2 pack after the price error you bought the 2 pack after the price error.

Even if you did buy it with the pricing error, it's up to the individual to decide whether they want to buy it from you or not.

In either instance you're not really in the wrong, even if one can be viewed as a little shady.

Stanley parable is a flash, not up for vote.

Thanks, yeah I really didn't set out to take advantage of anyone here. You guys are awesome and outstanding individuals.

I wrote up impressions earlier in the thread, but How to Survive is a complete waste of time. Don't spend the vote or money, "buy" path of exile instead.

Thanks, yeah I really didn't set out to take advantage of anyone here. You guys are awesome and outstanding individuals.

Bottom line is the buy/sell/trade thread is always the best place for those sorts of things.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
So, Wizardry 6 and 7. Is there any reason I should NOT buy them on Steam and wait for GOG to put them back on sale instead?

I want to avoid any Baldur's Gate-type fiascos.

I've just spent a really fun couple of hours chatting and trading with some of you! So much fun! <3 SteamGAF!

I have been playing FTL the past couple of days and wow is it good. Although I keep on dying, just like a couple of other games I own. Regardless, I find myself coming back to it and loving it more and more.

I love seeing new people come to FTL and fall in love with it like I did! :D

Enjoy! You have got so many hours of fun and surprises ahead of you! :D

Check out the GAF thread if you haven't already:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=491849

You guys know what to vote for, right?

Remember-me.gif

That gif just makes me sad. Such a waste of potential in what was an interesting setting. Every time you thought it was going to go back to the good stuff or let you explore one of the locations you could see in the distance? Nope, go over here in this circular room and mash buttons for 20 minutes.

derFeef

That gif just makes me sad. Such a waste of potential in what was an interesting setting. Every time you thought it was going to go back to the good stuff or let you explore one of the locations you could see in the distance? Nope, go over here in this circular room and mash buttons for 20 minutes.

So just like Mass Effect.

Link Man

Banned
Well, I feel stupid.

On my phone, saw Wizardry 8 85% off. Went to the store page, bought the game. Realized after that the game by itself is only 75% off, and the 85% is for the 3-pack (and it's cheaper that way).

Oh well, I'm fine with it.

Remember Me 2 will have much to improve upon.

Derrick01

Banned
Voted for remember me since I may actually buy it at that price. Although with farming simulator finally appearing tomorrow I don't want to spend too much money.

KarmaCow

Possible price mistake on the Wizardry pack?

$2.49 for Wizardry 8, but $2.24 gets you Wizardry 6, Wizardry 7, and Wizardry 8.

It is odd considering you can't get Wizardry 6 and 7 any other way but in the bundle that's cheaper than Wizardry 8 alone.

edit: nevermind Steam is being weird again.

The_Monk

What a shame Capcom removed their discount prices for most of their games. I wanted to pick them in the final day for the "last additions" List since the discounted prices were going to last until the last day on the Winter sale.

I wonder if it has something to do with GFWL since the games that were affected were Resident Evil 5, RE Raccon City and Lost Planet 2. It might have happened to more titles but these were the ones I had on my mind and had some nice discounts.

denx

So, Wizardry 6 and 7. Is there any reason I should NOT buy them on Steam and wait for GOG to put them back on sale instead?

I want to avoid any Baldur's Gate-type fiascos.

The versions of Wizardry sold on Steam are the same as the ones sold on GOG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom