• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
It's just one step closer to my ultimate dream...

QNEa3H7.jpg

Well JAST is working to get Steins;Gate on Steam at some point, but I wonder whats keeping it from being on there on the day of release? I don't think any of their H-games will make to Steam though.

Jawmuncher

Well JAST is working to get Steins;Gate on Steam at some point, but I wonder whats keeping it from being on there on the day of release? I don't think any of their H-games will make to Steam though.

When it comes to the H games I suppose it would depend on what kind it was.
Since I was thinking it would be easy enough to censor to steams needs then offer a uncensor "mod" from somewhere that's not steam. Sort of how the case was with If My Heart Had Wings.

_hekk05

Banned

Jawmuncher

Well Yume Miru Kusuri was interesting when I read it all that time ago and Princess Waltz's card battles were pretty interesting, but other than that I don't know about any of those other games there.

I haven't heard of any of them.
VNs in general i'm slowing jumping into and figuring out what is what.

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

At checkout. Contacted steam support and they haven't gotten back. Looks like I'll miss out on the flash and community vote.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I haven't heard of any of them.
VNs in general i'm slowing jumping into and figuring out what is what.

Yeah, most of Jast's stuff is low quality but there are a few interesting things. They seem to be latching onto higher quality stuff lately since they've proven to sell substantially better than their normal output, so that publishing agreement they made with Nitro+ is probably one of the smartest things they've done.

Danielsan

Finished The Swapper. Fantastic game. Sadly it turns out I missed all of the secrets. Bummer, might go replay it at some point to get them, but for now, on to the next game!

Cerity

Y'all best be voting for Ys
Even though it's been a flash sale already

I've been playing oath in felghana recently, first achievement I got was this.
XC9fR8g.png

On the very first boss. Granted I am playing in nightmare mode.

Copons

How do i turn on family sharing ?

I don't know if it's out of beta, but in case it isn't, you have to be "invited" to it.

Then, just go to someone computer, log in with your Steam account on their Steam client, authorize it and log out.
That's it. Next time your friend log in he'll see your (almost) entire library, and if you're not playing anything he's free to launch any game in there.

EDIT: just for reference, if you'll ever need to de-authorize that computer from accessing your library, you can easily do it via Steam settings at the voice "Manage family sharing & devices".

Evo X

Just gonna throw it out there cause there's so many PC gamers in this thread.

Anyone have Splinter Cell Blacklist and want to play the coop missions together? You can PM me or send me a FR.

My Steam name is DemonFang and my Uplay is WRCEvoX.

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Alright guys...Steam Sale ends for me here :D

The result:

Borderlands 2 GOTY
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Hotline Miami
Left 4 Dead 2
Mass Effect

Happy New Year everyone :)