• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have a specific thread for trading and the like? Or can I make my dealings here?
aladdin-merchant.jpg

FloatOn

I REALLY want to bite on deadly premonition but I've already gone over my budget.

do I really want to anger the powers that be over adding yet another game to the backlog?

Freezard

Everyone vote for Precipice of Darkness 4! It has not been on sale yet :]

EDIT: Okay apparently it has, but I haven't noticed it :O

BruteUA

Hey gnomed, you won the Don't Starve I gave away via ModBot yesterday. It looks like you traded that key to a Russian who is now on my friend's list. If that's the case, that's really not cool.

MNC

Finished The Swapper. Fantastic game. Sadly it turns out I missed all of the secrets. Bummer, might go replay it at some point to get them, but for now, on to the next game!

You definitely need a FAQ for the secrets. IMO, there was absolutely no hint as to where the secrets were located.

_hekk05

Banned
You definitely need a FAQ for the secrets. IMO, there was absolutely no hint as to where the secrets were located.

Shit. Now I want the swapper. I'm a sucker for secrets. But I promised myself I would only spend a few more bucks, and I'm planning on buying CSD and mark of the ninja

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Hey gnomed, you won the Don't Starve I gave away via ModBot yesterday. It looks like you traded that key to a Russian who is now on my friend's list. If that's the case, that's really not cool.
That's weak :(

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains

Steam sale threads bring out the shady motherfuckers.

_hekk05

Banned

Oh dear. Am I about to witness my first modbot blacklist?

LGom09

Shit. Now I want the swapper. I'm a sucker for secrets. But I promised myself I would only spend a few more bucks, and I'm planning on buying CSD and mark of the ninja
Me too. But imo, the ones in The Swapper are too well hidden. Damn near impossible to find them without a guide.

BruteUA

Steam sale threads bring out the shady motherfuckers.

Oh dear. Am I about to witness my first modbot blacklist?

Cool story, blacklist him asap

That's weak :(

I could be wrong, keep the torches and pitchforks nearby but don't pick them up yet.

And if I'm wrong, maybe I need to be blacklisted for crying wolf. Part of me doesn't care, but I bet that most of the 46 other people that entered probably wanted the game for themselves.

A happy new year for all of us! And vote on Ys if you don't have it already!

I hope to see other Ys games on Steam in the future. Ys 7 has a PC version in China and there's Ys VI too, so make it happen XSEED.

I could be wrong, keep the torches and pitchforks nearby but don't pick them up yet.

And if I'm wrong, maybe I need to be blacklisted for crying wolf. Part of me doesn't care, but I bet that most of the 46 other people that entered probably wanted the game for themselves.

Maybe you could've PMed him first? Since you don't seem to be certain.

BruteUA

Speak the truth. Would it have been OK if it wasn't a russian?

I brought up that it was a Russian because gnomed himself, going by post history, is almost certainly not Russian. The individual who redeemed the key states they are from the Russian Federation, and is not a member of the GAF Steam group.

Copons

Speak the truth. Would it have been OK if it wasn't a russian?

Uuuh, I'm not sure I understood what you meant.

But no, it wouldn't have been OK in any case at all. It's already shitty if you gift your just won key to a friend, let alone selling or trading it...

Who cares, less people entering giveaways!
tumblr_mduzh2pot41rxmai6o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom