• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't work out why Sega hasn't put Aliens: Colonial Marines on sale for like $2 since it was so universally derided. Did people actually buy this game?

PSA DEADLY PREMONITION IS -60% BUY IT BECAUSE IT'S THE GOTY 2013!!!!! even despite the bugs

PSA FOR YOU DP BUYERS:

if you game crashes, REBOOT your PC

I can't work out why Sega hasn't put Aliens: Colonial Marines on sale for like $2 since it was so universally derided. Did people actually buy this game?

It was 2 bucks on Amazon a week ago.

Benedict

PSA DEADLY PREMONITION IS -60% BUY IT BECAUSE IT'S THE GOTY 2013!!!!! even despite the bugs

PSA FOR YOU DP BUYERS:

if you game crashes, REBOOT your PC

17e7db9d161999ff78346f994fd9894e841483c5

Myshkin

Trading post open again for a bit. Will trade globe for globe, any globes.
Just send me a trade proposal inside Steam - my ID is in my profile.

Current stock:

Milamber

Deadly Premonition, in my opinion, was a very brave port by an obscure japanese developer and should be supported. If we PC gamers can prove to them that they are making money off the PC platform, then that may entice other Japanese developers to do the same.

So buy Deadly Premonition.

So between Risk of Rain and Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition which one should I get?

I played a number of roguelike games and I actually enjoyed most of them, especially Spelunky and FTL.

As for FO:NV, I played the first few hours of FO3 sometime around last year and I kinda bored. Maybe because the cardboard NPC and dated graphics. Not sure if I should try playing FO once more.

Milamber

So between Risk of Rain and Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition which one should I get?

I played a number of roguelike games and I actually enjoyed most of them, especially Spelunky and FTL.

As for FO:NV, I played the first few hours of FO3 sometime around last year and I kinda bored. Maybe because the cardboard NPC and dated graphics. Not sure if I should try playing FO once more.

Are you the quick casual or the long story type? Those games are both good but completely unequal.

Artofwar420

Deadly Premonition, in my opinion, was a very brave port by an obscure japanese developer and should be supported. If we PC gamers can prove to them that they are making money off the PC platform, then that may entice other Japanese developers to do the same.

So buy Deadly Premonition.

I agree with this reasoning. It's almost a miracle we got that quirky motherfucker on Steam.

Volimar

Trading post open again for a bit. Will trade globe for globe, any globes.
Just send me a trade proposal inside Steam - my ID is in my profile.

Current stock:

Thanks for the trade! Now I just need 2, 4, 6, and 8.

Who do we appreciate?!?!

Divius

It's definitely an Enhanced Steam thing and it's completely wrong for me. Sometimes it shows 800€, other times 120€, both are incorrect.
Yeah it is incorrect for me as well. Seems to be the added sum of my 2 cards on the market x10.

Weird.

schuey7

Shit I just got Witcher 2 on the 29th and it is now 5$ cheaper. Also got Bioshock Infinite For 10$ on macgamestore and activated on steam for windows.

KuroNeeko

Any opinions on the Sang-Froid game? it looks interesting.

I haven't played very much of it myself, but it looks very promising. It suffers from lower production values, namely the graphics, but the setting, music, and creativity really make it seem like something special.

I keep meaning to go back to it, but I do so little PC gaming these days. I think it'll be worth it at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom