• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshizzle

heh, so Motor Rock was removed from the store already?

Yup.

The game is no longer available to be purchased.

hVTrtnG.png

http://steamcommunity.com/app/263260/discussions/0/648814842467456235/#c648814842468508824

Is Endless Space heavy on warfare/combat? Does the AI love getting into conflicts with everyone? I love 4X games but prefer the expand, explore, exploit parts way over the exterminate part. Is it possible to win without heavily investing in military?

You can win without heavy investment in military, but I think it's smart to have some firepower because even if you're playing as am isolacionist race you still are subject to pirate attacks, there must be an option to turn them off though.

Lizard with a ladder

learnin' with the blacks!
The sad part of pac-man being 33% off is we've all played pac-man in one form or another.

It's like your hand coming up to you and asking for 33% off a fap session.

I had Pacman on 360 when it came out a few years ago, I love this game, worth the $10 price tag honestly.

Looks like I will buy Guacamelee if it wins the Community Vote and then call it a sale as I only have $6 on my account now.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
It's probably worth that, isn't it?

I bought it full price on 360 and it was definitely worth it. I'd only buy it again on a big discount though. Most people are just annoyed that it's in the flash deals and isn't a better deal than it was before the other flash deals updated. I assume it's just an error though, I still see the normal Saints Row 4 discount on the front page too.

Shepard

Wait. Did square removed Vanilla+DLC deus ex from the store so the only way you can have the "whole" package is if you rebuy the director's cut version at full price? That's a really dick move square.

I still haven't decided on State of Decay... I want to buy it, but I don't know if i'll like it. I know DayZ is in Alpha, but which do you all think is the better investment?

Wait. Did square removed Vanilla+DLC deus ex from the store so the only way you can have the "whole" package is if you rebuy the director's cut version at full price? That's a really dick move square.

Yes and yes.

I got a 75% discount on the director's cut because I owned the vanilla and the DLC, but it's still shitty that they didn't just patch the vanilla or something.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

The Director's Cut upgrade is always discounted for people that own the base game, and 75% off for people who own the base game and the DLC. It's the same price for everybody right now though.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Seeing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 on steam, it makes me really sad I still can't get the first two on Steam. I would likely play them so much more if they were just sitting in my library on steam.

Freezard

Happy Horror Holidays everyone! I hope you all have enjoyed my previous giveaways, but if I may be frank, I think this may just be my best giveaway yet. Kept it with my love of horror, mostly. Keep up the holiday cheer here at NeoGAF, and everyone being so wonderfully giving!

Best. Giveaway. Ever!

Entered for the RE games :)

so glad I got Lego Marvel yesterday on Amazon. fun game, a bit janky once you can explore Manhattan as Iron Man, but a pretty good time.

hoping Guac wins, I've been meaning to pick that one up.

Yes, pretty dick move. At -75% the price is the same as the previous "add-on" they advertised ($5). I guess I'll never buy it.

Altazor

I'm seriously suffering from foil card envy right now.

I have three copies of Snow Glob #6 and I can't do shit with them because Steam blocked me of using the marketplace. Why? I changed my payment method to add funds to my Steam Wallet (I mostly redeem Steam Wallet codes, but I had some spare PayPal change lying around and used that to add funds).

So while I wait for Valve/Steam to "check" my account if there's anything fishy going on... I'm unable to trade/buy/sell my cards. Oh well, at least I can still buy games :p

Steam needs to add a way to add multiple DLC to your cart without being taken to your cart after each one. Bought a few Saints Row IV DLC while they were on sale and the process was pretty annoying.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Guacamelee is one my favorite Metroidvania games and shits on anything Konami and Nintendo have done for the genre last gen.

I counter by saying I found Guacamelee to be the most overrated game I played this year. The humor isn't funny, the platforming gets ridiculous at times, and it just isn't that fun to play.

Croc

Banned
Anyone know anything bout Mac stuff? Trying to play Electronic Super Joy on my MBP and when I launch it it opens it into a new fullscreen desktop window and renders all controls unusable. Only thing I can do is just force quit out of the game.

I can't even change the settings to make it launch in windowed mode cause I can't select anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom