• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cimarron

Wow. finally got the BL2 GOTY for $15 from getgamesgo. But when I am dling on steam all it says is its just the BL2 version. Did I just get swindled? :^/

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
2011, no, but 2012 certainly did (Lego LOTR and Scribblenauts Unlimited at 75% off come to mind).

Haha this is kind of a pointless debate at this point but I think my point was pretty specifically about Ubisoft and their attitudes towards sales, not Warner Bros with those games. Seems like a lot of companies are warming to the idea (see: COD Ghosts actually on sale rather than an old title) so I was somewhat optimistic we'd see AC4 with a daily comparable to previous sales of the title.

Derrick01

Banned
Does anyone know if RPG Maker VX Ace will end up as a daily at some point? Unfortunately won't have the money by the time its price drop ends.

You may get lucky and have it appear as a flash sale or possibly even a daily repeat if they do a recap day. I would wager more on it appearing as a flash sale again though.

Miker

Wow. finally got the BL2 GOTY for $15 from getgamesgo. But when I am dling on steam all it says is its just the BL2 version. Did I just get swindled? :^/

Nah, right click on the game and check its properties, then look at the DLC tab. Should have all the DLC that comes w/ the GOTY edition.

Edit: Yoshizzle'd.

Hubb

Wait till it is done downloading and check the DLC in properties. Can't really do anything till you know for sure.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Haha this is kind of a pointless debate at this point but I think my point was pretty specifically about Ubisoft and their attitudes towards sales, not Warner Bros with those games. Seems like a lot of companies are warming to the idea (see: COD Ghosts actually on sale rather than an old title) so I was somewhat optimistic we'd see AC4 with a daily comparable to previous sales of the title.

Well, yeah, it's all just conjecture. I was just making the point that you can't look to Amazon's discounts as a strong indicator for what to expect on Steam.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Going to repost as the topic is so fast~ Happy Horror Holidays!

ModBot said:
[Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 21 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Alone in the Dark 5 -- MB-CC4DB3157AC557A1

header_292x136.jpg

Resident Evil Revelations -- MB-556C291ACA777296

header_292x136.jpg

Resident Evil 6 -- MB-9F32FE086DB0B43D

header_292x136.jpg

Slender The Arrival -- MB-E0478057FA525AA5

header_292x136.jpg

Cold Fear -- MB-1F8A969EAC205B5A

header_292x136.jpg

Contagion -- MB-1195067D8E9A2FB5

header_292x136.jpg

Outlast -- MB-28CDCF6834924FC2

header_292x136.jpg

Montagues Mount -- MB-090423D435F6E880

header_292x136.jpg

Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army -- MB-6FA4BC5E3F1B0FF4

header_292x136.jpg

Dementium II HD -- MB-D0F3FF3C2883523E

header_292x136.jpg

Shattered Haven -- MB-51B8ED8E2DF82CC0

header_292x136.jpg

Deadly Premonition Directors Cut -- MB-68971ADCE5C11FD2

header_292x136.jpg

Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth -- MB-D3D6E358BB218E0F

header_292x136.jpg

Clive Barkers Jericho -- MB-2C85966ABB6A8A13

header_292x136.jpg

How to Survive -- MB-BCBC402424139868

header_292x136.jpg

King of Fighters XIII -- MB-DAE38D2801DC4A1D

header_292x136.jpg

Long Live the Queen -- MB-F31EC9CD9E652DE7

header_292x136.jpg

Alone in the Dark New Nightmare -- MB-BD6C635442DDABA1

header_292x136.jpg

Blood of the Werewolf -- MB-5C0876AD8D0D6897

header_292x136.jpg

Teleglitch Die More Edition -- MB-A47A57C40EF55A16

header_292x136.jpg

Anna Extended Edition -- MB-3125E13C7A8D8C64

t1388110392z1.png

Salsa

King Arthur's Gold is a great game

voted for that, cause Guacamelee gets much more attention and was already cheap in the humble store, even tho I do love the game

dont have KAG on Steam but I played a beta a while back and it was really really fun

wasnt even aware it had released on Steam. Wish they went down to 50% off tho

Maxim726X

I actually have Pacman on my wish list... And it's been that price since the sale started. There was no change at all.

Not cool. Did I miss something with Resident Evil Revelations?

belushy

Banned
You may get lucky and have it appear as a flash sale or possibly even a daily repeat if they do a recap day. I would wager more on it appearing as a flash sale again though.

Cool, I hope it does become a flash sale. Really disappointed I couldn't pick it up this time through.

zkylon

zkylewd
bought papers please with some card money

I think the only thing I want now is brothers and I'll be satisfied.

I'd love ac3 delux to be on sale too for 12.50 but it ain't happening

Going to repost as the topic is so fast~ Happy Horror Holidays!
wow awesome giveaway

kurahador

GOTY/Complete/Legendary edition usually doesn't appear as such in steam, except for some like Batman AA/AC.

Megasoum

Banned
Is it me or State of Decay looks...huh....weird? Like I've set it to 1080p, ultra settings and 16:9 but everything looks super low res. The 2D elements of the UI are also super aliased and the text is not really well aligned most of the time...

Like, it's not game breaking but it looks like shit.

Basically it feels like playing Dark Souls pre-Durante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom