• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You bastards take your resident evils and your slenders and what not, I got my eyes on that cold fear baby! No joke

Also the giveaways during this sale have been ridiculous

BPoole

I can't vote (or give money) to any game that relies so much on pandering to memes and references.

They aren't even that bad. That's a silly reason to dismiss an otherwise amazing game. Is a poster in the background that says "Casa Crashers" really going to kill your enjoyment that much?

I sure hope you've never played Borderlands 2

Amzin

Lot of interesting stuff on sale this time for me. Almost nothing on my wishlist has gone to flash/daily yet though, which is weird, since a lot of it is from flash/dailies of previous sales before I had a real job :p

KuroNeeko

They aren't even that bad. That's a silly reason to dismiss an otherwise amazing game. Is a poster in the background that says "Casa Crashers" really going to kill you're enjoyment that much?

I sure hope you've never played Borderlands 2

lol.

I want to play this game, but I'm hoping it'll come to PSN JP. :/

neoemonk

So how much are people spending for this sale. I'm already up to 70$.

Managed to spend nothing so far, but I did a lot of big spending a few years back and I still have games that I haven't played. Kind of learned my lesson back.

For instance, I almost picked up AC 3 for 7.50 but I haven't played Brotherhood or Revelations. By the time I'm ready to play it, it might be cheaper. So I will wait.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Is it me or State of Decay looks...huh....weird? Like I've set it to 1080p, ultra settings and 16:9 but everything looks super low res. The 2D elements of the UI are also super aliased and the text is not really well aligned most of the time...

Like, it's not game breaking but it looks like shit.

It's just an ugly game. Still pretty fun and has unique mechanics.

Cerity

Is it me or State of Decay looks...huh....weird? Like I've set it to 1080p, ultra settings and 16:9 but everything looks super low res. The 2D elements of the UI are also super aliased and the text is not really well aligned most of the time...

Like, it's not game breaking but it looks like shit.

Basically it feels like playing Dark Souls pre-Durante.

pretty much, there is some ini editing (involves unpacking some game files) that removes some of it. But the game still looks like shit for the most part. It's really off putting.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Merry Christmas SteamGAF.

It's not much, but here is a little something. Good luck!

It's quite plenty. Thank you my friend.

Vote Guacamelee or the terrorists win!

Also, could I get an invite to the GAF steam group? Here's my profile

Invite sent, welcome new friend.

You bastards take your resident evils and your slenders and what not, I got my eyes on that cold fear baby! No joke

Also the giveaways during this sale have been ridiculous

That's what I'm going for. We need more survival horror on ships.

UncleO

Christ how am I supposed to make money in Papers, Please? Everyone in my family is sick, cold and hungry and I only have $5 to spend. WTF!!!

once my son and mother in law died i was rolling in the dough pretty good. now if i didn't let those damn suicide bombers through i wouldnt be in jail

I'm nearly without internet at the moment (bloody satellite), but I am definitely getting in on something eventually. I am thinking Spelunky when it goes on sale since I've heard nothing butc good things about it.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
The Last Remant
Ms Splosion Man
Super Hexagon
McPixel
Puzzle Quest 2

O7y7UdE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom