• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

It's safe to now buy Jazzpunk for 7,49, right?

ibcjmupyJN7Qy1.gif

Uzzy

That makes no sense.

Makes perfect sense to me! Divinity is an excellent game and well worth a purchase, but it's so big that it'll take up a large chunk of your gaming time for the near future. Shadowrun is also excellent, but it's much shorter than Divinity. So play that first, enjoy it, then move onto Divinity and let that take over your life.

Corpekata

Banned
You should play Dragonfall first with that logic, then Divinity, and then maybe Shadowrun if you loved Dragonfall and can live with its' mediocre progenitor.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Craft the World made this whole steam sale worth it for me.

Goddamn the amount of time Ive put into the first stage already lol. Great game. Wish the controls were slightly more responsive with the clicking though, but overall fantastic title.

Highly recommend it to those here at GAF who like building / strategy.

Ryne

Source Hunter DLC worth it to a D:OS newbie? I bought the game at launch and only ran it twice before my video card crapped out.

Kuroyume

Banned
Yeah, def nothing insane so far but Meat Boy isn't that insane unless you missed on HIB 4 and 5.

Ghostbusters was $1.99.
Lost Planet $2.99.
Fall Out New Vegas $2.99
Red Faction Guerilla $2.99
Skull Girls $3.74

That's almost near insane. LP, NV, AND RFG were all triple A big studio releases a few years back and all could be had for below 5 buck and still look pretty nice on PC. I mean there not Mordor or Divinity for $5 but they're approaching insane. Those games for below $5 is pretty damn good.

For me it was disappointing in that Nuclear Throne wasn't on sale. Rock Smith, and NecroDancer weren't cheaper. And I have yet to see Sokobond or Heavy Bullets as a flash or daily

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
It makes me smile to see all those "now owns Pinball FX2 - " notices in the Activity scroll, but I feel like it could be more. Join us in Pinball fun, seek out high scores, complete challenges, enjoy a puppet show.

Volcynika

Speedrunners has been on sale multiple times.
Thanks, I didn't know about this. It's the only thing I was looking for, but I'll wait for the release then.

Ok, well fantomena already stated my intended reply. Though they are giving a free copy to gift to all current owners on Jan 1, maybe someone will sell one cheaper. Or not!

AcridMeat

Banned
Ok, well fantomena already stated my intended reply. Though they are giving a free copy to gift to all current owners on Jan 1, maybe someone will sell one cheaper. Or not!
Oooh didn't know about that, hell it's the holidays I'll support it. Thanks for that info! :D

eot

Banned
If you're going to get Dishonored then get the GOTY version, it's worth it. The DLC campaign plays better than the base game.

Pezus

Can anyone here tell me if TWD Season 2 incorporates a lot of your choices from Season 1 so that it's necessary to get them on the same platform OR if they hardly matter and it's okay to get one season on PS4 for example and the other on PC?

Nothus

After a slow start, I'm finally seeing some games pop up in the daily deals that I had been hoping for. Shovel Knight yesterday, Transistor today. Legend of Grimrock 2 next please!

Sch1sm

After a slow start, I'm finally seeing some games pop up in the daily deals that I had been hoping for. Shovel Knight yesterday, Transistor today. Legend of Grimrock 2 next please!

I feel like I saw that come up as a Flash already. I could be wrong, maybe it was the first one.

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
Yeah, BF3 and BF4 almost feel like a step backwards in comparison. I know they weren't going for the same vibe, but the campaigns are just getting worse and worse.

People play BF for campaigns now? BF4 is excellent and prob the best BF now that it was fixed, picked up premium the other day...so much goodness. Like BF3, i never finished the campaign...but i never finished the campaign in BC2 either.

autoduelist

These threads, and these sales, have pushed my wishlist up to 100 games.

How the hell did I manage to even get a wishlist backlog? Brutal. Now even going through my wishlist and organizing and deleting some will take me hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom