• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 | OT | !

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadab

The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.
thats what im seeing

Spyware

I'm having a "Buy something! Whatever! Just buy!" craving atm. I think I need to buy Styx to get rid of it. But MGS is tempting too...
If I buy both, all the money I had put into Steam for the sale will be gone already. Hrm.

inm8num2

Interesting that the community choice will be dailies rather than 8-hour deals. No biggie either way - I guess this keeps things a little more fresh vs. recycling some of the games up for voting.

Vote once every 24 hours?

I am not sure how I feel about that. Saves me the trouble of trying to remember to vote every few hours and some of the voting was honestly redundant.

Panda Rin

it's one card every 24 hours people, which is the same output as the previous sales, since the community votes were every 8 hours.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
So am I not remembering correctly on Flash sale timetables?

It says 12 hours, but I could have sworn they used to cycle every 8.

This could be good for my mental health over the long haul.

They changed how it worked entirely.

Before:
- You vote on one of three games
- Game that wins gets featured
- Sales rotate every 8 hours
- You vote every 8 hours
- Every 3 votes = 1 card

Now:
- You vote on one of three games
- All three games get featured but winner gets an even deeper discount
- Sales rotate every 12 hours
- You vote every 24 hours
- Every 1 vote = 1 card

Tizoc

Shmup fans
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/336930?snr=1_8_4__501
This game is on sale for the next 24 hours only, grab it if you're interested in it and can play it soon.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

I can't even BUY it. Goddamn it Volvo/Konami. I've been waiting SIX MONTHS TO FUCKING BUY IT. AEDKFAJDSLKJGLAKDJSFLKAJSDLFKJADLKFJASLKJFDLASKJG"LKDAJSFDLAKSJFDALKJFALKDJ*bangs head into keyboard while bloodying self*

YDGbgAVyeNIm.png

Civilization Beyond Earth 102₺ with 40% discount while MGS5 is 21₺ with 33% discount.
Sid Meier, wtf are you doing?

KingKong

Seems like Steam is having less and less deals every major sale... Remember when it was like 12 daily deals and 3 new deals + community vote every 8 hours?

Tizoc

I can't even BUY it. Goddamn it Volvo/Konami. I've been waiting SIX MONTHS TO FUCKING BUY IT. AEDKFAJDSLKJGLAKDJSFLKAJSDLFKJADLKFJASLKJFDLASKJG"LKDAJSFDLAKSJFDALKJFALKDJ*bangs head into keyboard while bloodying self*

Get it from Nuuvem?

BPoole

Is Injustice worth it at $5 to someone who sucks at fighting games and just wants to watch superheroes beat the shit out of eachother in single player only?

Zomba13

Good price on Ground Zeroes (UK here, little over £11). Only thing stopping me from getting it right now (apart from the store being crazy) is that I don't know if TPP is going to be day and date with the console versions. Has anyone at Konami commented on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom