• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody_D165

Banned
Hey guyyyyyys. I want to contribute back to the community since I have participated in entering in Modbot giveaways while still showing some love for one of my favorite franchises. So I hope the people that win these will actually play them and find the same enjoyment I have :D (Also hope I didn't mess this up, first time doing this with the email link stuff).

Wow super generous giveaway!

Ruze789

US Central time zone countdown giveaway...

14 games for 2014

ENTER FOR AS MANY AS YOU LIKE & GOOD LUCK

P.S. All keys should be good. Any problems, PM me.

Wow I won FTL, thanks a bunch Jame Retief!!! I've looked at FTL during every flash/daily since the Summer sale but never quite pulled the trigger. Thanks!

Uraizen

Banned
I have never played a DMC game before. I own DMC (the reboot) and it looks awesome, but old school DMC players call it shit. I want to play both in order to grasp which is better and why. I still think the new one looks awesome.

This is one of those moments where I wish DMC3 had a proper PC port.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Happy New Years, hopefully this code works

ModBot said:
Instructions for Wario64:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Race the Sun -- MB-B3863E2B0E7D6F13 - Taken by alr1ght. 33 entrants total.

t1388557577z1.png

Grief.exe

I have never played a DMC game before. I own DMC (the reboot) and it looks awesome, but old school DMC players call it shit. I want to play both in order to grasp which is better and why. I still think the new one looks awesome.

The main argument is centered around the streamlined combat mechanics in DMC.

DMC4 just had so much depth and DMC has Skyrim levels of depth...ya, that bad.

What I've noticed is people will try and discredit this argument with the character change. From what I have noticed, no one actually gives a shit about that.

kulapik

It's 7am over here, I came from partying and I just want to say that y'all are awesome and that you should keep going that way :)

Also a third of vodka, a third of granadine and a third of lime makes for an awesome shot.

The main argument is centered around the streamlined combat mechanics in DMC.

DMC4 just had so much depth and DMC has Skyrim levels of depth...ya, that bad.

Every time I think gaf has been as hyperbolic as possible I come out surprised yet again.

And it just turned midnight 20 minutes ago Central time. We're the center of the world so only we count.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
12-5 working. My paycheck was supposed to be the 31... Still a nice night. Ate flan and hot cocoa to keep me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom