• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbraun80

To Celebrate the New Year that's about to happen here in the great Midwest. :) Not the best, but enjoy. :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for nbraun80:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Doc Clock: Toasted Sandwich of Time -- MB-C00BB9A8DA2187BA - Taken by Kastrioti. 4 entrants total.
Slender: The Arrival -- MB-EAE7BE53402A1AE3 - Taken by Haunted. 19 entrants total.
Snuggle Truck -- MB-289533C75E0692BC - Taken by nexen. 1 entrants total.
Plain Sight -- MB-9C804CC6C5445C70 - Taken by Ingueferroque. 2 entrants total.
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-D514439512396C02 - Taken by MulderWasTaken. 10 entrants total.
Blood of the Werewolf -- MB-8EFAFC2CAB59A693 - Taken by WisK. 12 entrants total.
And Yet It Moves -- MB-9044B325826A495C - Taken by ArynCrinn. 1 entrants total.

t1388555597z1.png

Eusis

A dev posted in the other thread that Marvel contracts are tricky.

You get 3 years at the start of development, not from when the game is released. You can re-up the contract at 3 years if the game is successful.
That might actually explain that shitty attitude of accepting middling reception for Deadpool: the license terms were not favorable so just get the game out and cut the losses. Also likely why most licensed games are no good.

Deraj

Dammit! Xcom Enemy Within is finally on sale at $9.99 on Amazon for the Steam code.. and I'm outta cash.. :(

Coreda

Welp, I'm reposting the unclaimed DMC4 in a new giveaway:

Ah, I didn't see this earlier. Bought it yesterday as it looked fun. Surprised myself as I never thought anything of DMC until a couple days ago when I looked back on some Stallion Free hi-res screenshots and realized I might like it.

Jame Retief

Neo Member
US Central time zone countdown giveaway...

14 games for 2014

ENTER FOR AS MANY AS YOU LIKE & GOOD LUCK

ModBot said:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

XIII Century Gold Edition -- MB-9A1B6C9184B70F98 - Taken by bobnowhere. 3 entrants total.
McPixel -- MB-CEEE3B16082BDC76 - Taken by jmizzal. 4 entrants total.
Trapped Dead -- MB-234C025D778ECB7F - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 5 entrants total.
Shelter -- MB-A667A55428D319AE - Taken by Necromanti. 9 entrants total.
Tower Wars -- MB-F5B2309F2562E41A - Taken by Ingueferroque. 2 entrants total.
Zeno Clash -- MB-36A2C8D00568FD49 - Taken by NotSelf. 3 entrants total.
Majesty 2 Collection -- MB-79FBC32768B059A6 - Taken by Prophane33. 4 entrants total.
Ticket to Ride -- MB-1208A393310E643F - Taken by ChaoticEko. 2 entrants total.
Greed Corp -- MB-B1A50CAD633773DA - Taken by Gravelord_Nito. 3 entrants total.
The Whispered World -- MB-60E8B276F4ECF2ED - Taken by HalfwayOrb. 4 entrants total.
Jamestown -- MB-0D800C3FD9624BB3 - Taken by Gravelord_Nito. 5 entrants total.
Shattered Haven -- MB-B0E8238EDDAE04BB - Taken by Tesseract. 4 entrants total.
FTL -- MB-831230D285403DDB - Taken by Ruze789. 8 entrants total.
Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-21DC73D5DC1BBD28 - Taken by grosvenor_92. 2 entrants total.

t1388555957z1.png

P.S. All keys should be good. Any problems, PM me.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Ah, I didn't see this earlier. Bought it yesterday as it looked fun. Surprised myself as I never thought anything of DMC until a couple days ago when I looked back on some Stallion Free hi-res screenshots and realized I might like it.

You made a great decision!

If whoever won the original giveaway realizes their code doesn't work, just PM me.

Cody_D165

Banned
Happy new year SteamGAF!

I have a Super Hexagon that went unclaimed from sometime last week so I am reposting it.

Here's to a great 2014!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Super Hexagon -- MB-180ED4784531E737 - Taken by yo_soy_el_topo. 4 entrants total.

t1388556317z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I need a new Laharl for 2014, slim picking tho

Sorry, I'm bored and still 2 hours until I go home :/

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I need a new Laharl for 2014, slim picking tho

Sorry, I'm bored and still 2 hours until I go home :/

Nu-Laharl sucks. Classic Laharl/your avatar FOR LYFE.

Disappointed Disgaea 1-2 uses Nu Laharl. SO AWFUL.

Quikies83

My poor, poor wallet... I've dropped over $100 on games this sale.. and my most played game has been Killing Floor, which was gifted to me from a gaffer.

Smash88

Banned
I understand the lust you feel for a great action game.

I have never played a DMC game before. I own DMC (the reboot) and it looks awesome, but old school DMC players call it shit. I want to play both in order to grasp which is better and why. I still think the new one looks awesome.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Bleh Ryan Reynolds. Give me Nolan North anyday.

Nolan North does a really good job as Deadpool. So much that I now hear Deadpool any time he does a voice in another game.

He voices him in Hulk Vs., if anyone wants more Northpool.

kulapik

Hey guyyyyyys. I want to contribute back to the community since I have participated in entering in Modbot giveaways while still showing some love for one of my favorite franchises. So I hope the people that win these will actually play them and find the same enjoyment I have :D (Also hope I didn't mess this up, first time doing this with the email link stuff).

Hot damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom