• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Lol Ibwas thinking the sale went to the third, but I thought I may have been mistaken. Checked in here and you guys are having the same reaction.

_hekk05

Banned
That's not really the point. I didn't click on the game during the sale because I already own the game. Didn't see any reason to assume there'd be anything on the other side of the click to buy. And I was asleep for most of that sale.

But thanks for making sure I was literally clear. You've been literally not helpful while point out the literally most obvious information.

Ah... but there is a reason to assume isn't there? The entire day people have been asking if mark of the ninja dlc was worth it at that discounted price. Ys I & II also brought with it a discount on Origin and OIF.

You made the assumption. You had ample time to check. You didn't.

Yuuichi

RIP Steam. Great way to start 2014.

Unrelated: expect a VVVVVV double lightning raffle once steam stops exploding, if you wish to try your luck.

Lain

This is weird. Even if it was the 2nd and not the 3rd, it should still have been a recap day, no?

EDIT: Oh, it's fixed! Valdis with the great discount.

Saty

Don't you dare, Gabe!

ins-dontyoudareapui6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom