• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. That's the second time it was 'mistakenly' discounted for quite a long time. Usually pricing errors only last a few minutes, let along a few hours TWICE

And I missed it both times. x_x

First time I didn't even see it until after the fact, the second time I didn't immediately pull the trigger and instead watched the trailer for it. I know, stupid. So then when I added it to my cart the price went back up.

:(

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I don't know anything about Valids Story except that people kept asking for it to go on sale. What's it all about GAF?

Everyone vote Damned!

It's a fun multiplayer horror game where four people play humans, one person plays a monster. It is early access, but very fun, and that price is the cheapest its ever been.

Read the description and voted for it instantly. It sounds really awesome

Games that y'all should get if you don't have already:
Just Cause 2 ('specially with JC2-MP out now)
VVVVVV (For $0.49, there's no excuse not to own this awesome platformer)

Kiru

Y2kBRxK.png

What is missing here?

Interstellar Marines

inm8num2

Why do people lose their shit every time new dailies roll over?

It always takes a few moments for the new discounts to update.

Nabs

SSFIV and SFxT are both 75% off. The 12 character pack for SFxT is $4.99 for the first time since it launched (I think).

Sad there's no Volgarr sale :(

Haha. <3

I did look back to see if it had been mentioned. I must have missed your post!

You sent her to die, didn't you?

:D <3

You....are forgiven!

Actually she was already healing from being critically injured before she transformed into JaseC Romulan so she didn't even get to fight before I deleted all my saves. However, I am shortly going to start a fresh playthrough and thanks to now owning the DLC that allows more character customisation thanks to a very fine fellow GAFfer I shall customise the crap out of my soldiers. JaseC Romulan shall return, better than ever! :D

!

You need to recover your Zen, somehow. That is not the way. ;)

It's okay :) a bit of save spring cleaning never hurt!

There are mods over at http://xcom.nexusmods.com/ , of course whether or not nexus actually loads for anyone is dependent on how many people are downloading nudie models for skyrim at any given point in time. But they are there.

I did the rollback of EU to the earlier version so I could play the Long War mod again a couple of days ago. Long War gives you bigger squad sizes (up to 8), more classes, bigger alien packs, and retunes the entire strategic layer so that the difficultly curve is inverted (the game is very good at keeping pace with you via alien upgrades, which isn't the case in vanilla EU/EW).

Oh bless you :). I shall have a look at that now. The nudie mods for Skyrim will have to wait until I get to that game. As a noob to pc gaming I shall be doing it purely for the educational aspects you understand.

Welp at that keeping pace with upgrades :(. I've only finished XCOM EU once and that was on the easiest difficulty setting. My recent escapades into the one up from that [Normal IIRC] didn't go so well but I'm about to try again now I've reminded myself of how the game works.

Well this is odd.

I'm playing a game on Steam. If I click "Shit + Tab" to talk to someone via chat, after about 15 seconds my keyboard gets stuck and while typing one of the letters will get stuck forever like thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Then steam gets in a loop of a constant sound error and the only way I can find to fix this is to remove the USB from my Keyboard and connect it again on my PC. I've been OUT of the Beta by the way.

Can anyone give any advice? Thanks in advance.

I believe a fellow GAFer had this very trouble a few weeks back my friend. My mind is telling me either Copons or Cheddahz but I couldn't promise you that with any certainty, sorry.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Valdis story is really good. It's a metroidvania with good combat an interesting story, two playable characters, and dlc on the way. It's also got a fair share of difficulty. The mobile bosses (and some of the regular enemies) tend not to fuck around....

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Rayman Legends is an excellent video game and you're a big dumb pooper if you like platformers but don't buy it.

Dr Dogg

Hahaha I can't believe everyone started freaking out. Store page update errors drive people to crazy all the time, especially during sales.

So? Valdis Story? No brainier yes?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Notice: We are currently out of keys for this title. We've requested more from the publisher and will have those soon. Should you purchase this title, your key will be delivered as soon as we receive it.

lol? and it gets a spotlight? (Test Drive Unlimited 2 that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom