• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacyzero

Banned
Day Z will never leave that first place.

I really want it. But not at that price. Also, I'm gonna make sure it isn't hacker central like the mod was. Nothing fucking worse than being on a 3 day run, only to have it ripped away by a hacker.

Also, I hate to see NETHER not getting the attention that it deserves. It's awesome. There are people that also believe that it's made by the WarZ/Infestation devs, which is total bullshit.

Isn't there supposed to be some Halo 2 server announcement this month? Or is it June again?

That, and I'm also more worried about the rumored Halo 3 port to PC.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That's not really the point. I didn't click on the game during the sale because I already own the game. Didn't see any reason to assume there'd be anything on the other side of the click to buy. And I was asleep for most of that sale.

But thanks for making sure I was literally clear.

the season pass was #2 on sales in the main page tho? you didnt need to click Infinite to see it

Jawmuncher

Before this thread gets sucked by the new sales, what exactly am I missing about Binding of Isaac? I knew the game would be weird but had no clue the gameplay would be to.
Someone lied their ass off and told me it was akin to Zelda. Sure doesn't seem that way especially with the bullshit attack he has. Not a final verdict since I am going to give the game more time, just I jumped into this one pretty bad and need help understanding exactly what i'm dealing with.

Excited for Humble Bundle X!! I kinda even hope there's Rogue Legacy, even if I bought it like 24 hours ago. That game needs to be played.

I just picked Sir Cowan III as two first Cowans made the best runs so far. But damn Cowan III can't see much, everything is blurry. Let's see if he can nonetheless match the achievements of his ancestors!

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
SALE OVER!!!

FoN8V22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom