• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

Only one thing to do my man. Quite Steam and pull out the ol' pen and paper if you want to write to someone. No need for this 'chat' stuff :p

I love to write letter in the old fashioned way, I still do it but it's getting rare. ;)

I just don't like to ignore when people were talking to me while playing this particular game so I always stopped playing, answer them and then I would get back in action.

Kaleinc

Banned
Before this thread gets sucked by the new sales, what exactly am I missing about Binding of Isaac? I knew the game would be weird but had no clue the gameplay would be to.
If you get decent powerups you win otherwise it's game over. Being similar to zelda is obviously a blatant lie.

Oh man, like my championing of Risk of Rain, Imma be just as annoying with Valdis Story.

GO BUY VALDIS STORY

If you don't, and I can't back this up, you're probably a pedophile.

Platy

Y2kBRxK.png

What is missing here?

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Everyone vote Damned!

It's a fun multiplayer horror game where four people play humans, one person plays a monster. It is early access, but very fun, and that price is the cheapest its ever been.

Test Drive Unlimited 2

Notice: We are currently out of keys for this title. We've requested more from the publisher and will have those soon. Should you purchase this title, your key will be delivered as soon as we receive it.

Hahahahahaha

XShagrath

Damn! Some good stuff with this last set of dailies!

I'm strangely only getting three flash sales though. Is there some game that's not available in the US that I'm not seeing?

Tizoc

OK GAF....I just freaked out back there...
I went to Steam and it reverted to its original non-sale theme/design.
THEN MY INTERNET RESET!

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED GAF?!!?

What're the other 2 games on Flash sale, they don't show up for me.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom