• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Intersteller Marines is 66% now, thats more like it

is this another multiplayer joint or single player? anyone knows?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Bah, I was really hoping for Guardians of Middle-earth.

:D <3

You....are forgiven!

Actually she was already healing from being critically injured before she transformed into JaseC Romulan so she didn't even get to fight before I deleted all my saves. However, I am shortly going to start a fresh playthrough and thanks to now owning the DLC that allows more character customisation thanks to a very fine fellow GAFfer I shall customise the crap out of my soldiers. JaseC Romulan shall return, better than ever! :D

You've seen Hanna, right? She'll be able to handle herself just fine. ;)

How is legend of grimrock for someone who has never played this type of games?

The control style takes some getting used to for a first timer. Otherwise its a very fun dungeon crawl. Beating a tough battle and solving puzzles are both very satisfying.

Jobbs

Banned
I haven't finished valdis story, but I've played about... I'd say.. an hour or so -- And it seems pretty solid if what I played was an indication of everything. Nice graphics, items, powers, and challenging bosses.

For $3.75 I'd say go for it, no brainer, and congratulations to the two who made this game. :) I'm sure they're probably thrilled to be featured.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I guess I'll go ahead and set one up.

Hammerwatch 4-pack

1. XShagrath
2. firehawk12
3. Rhaknar

yo dont include me in that yet, I might do one and giveaway the other 3

Nakazato

Street fighter and insteller marines ughh lol

I have Street fighter on my ps3 just need to dl the 17 gbs.

Damn... Lol Street fighter is calling me

Ubisoft

Some of these companies should not be allowed to control these IPs.

They've done a Tom Clancy sale for almost every previous sale. It wouldn't be surprising.

It's going to be filled with games I just bought, isn't it?

Naturally. But don't feel bad for it. You paid a price you thought was worthy for all of those games. Now you'll just have extras to give to friends for the ones you liked.

Vastag

header_292x136.jpg

1310516148484.jpg

They should have let that one for the last day of sales.

Fracas

#fuckonami
For you guys on the fence about dailies, there's a steam seller in the buy/sell/trade thread selling them for cheap. TWD S2 for $14 among them

I'm so tempted

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I only own Civ 5 vanilla... this DLC situation seems like madness.

Get Gods&Kings and Brave New World. Now.

Personally, I'm thinking I'll probably pick up the DLC civs I don't have - Polynesia, Korea, and Denmark.

Megasoum

Banned
I kinda want a platformer but I really didn't like the "touch" features in Rayman Legend (well Y on the 360 pad I guess).

I guess I'll wait for Origin to go on sale.

Jumping on TWD2 tho.

elhav

The control style takes some getting used to for a first timer. Otherwise its a very fun dungeon crawl. Beating a tough battle and solving puzzles are both very satisfying.
Thanks. I suppose the game doesn't have 360 controller support? Cause I really prefer to play these games on my big tv.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I will also mention Hammerwatch is a lot of fun. Its hard, but you can add different elements to either make it easier or hard for yourself outside of combat difficulty (add buffs like regenerating health, infinite lives, though you won't get achievements if you have these turned on), and hindrances (no extra lives laying around the levels, one heart only, slowly degenerating health, etc). And you can combine these in any cocktail of options you want. Varied enemies and new locations after each boss, fun secrets to discover, and quite an enjoyable 4-player multiplayer online roguelike.

Also, bought Valdis. Probably (like, definitely) last thing I'll be able to buy this sale.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
WTF, when did TWD Season 2 release? Didn't hear anything about it. Is it good? What are reviews saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom