• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cth

Everyone vote Damned!

It's a fun multiplayer horror game where four people play humans, one person plays a monster. It is early access, but very fun, and that price is the cheapest its ever been.

Voted!

Added it to my wishlist, hope it wins :D

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
HOW CAN YOU NOT BUY RAYMAN LEGENDS?!

rayman_legends_2013_09_14_04_11_55_20_by_alo81-d6m88lv.jpg

A GIANT LUCHADOR IS CHASING YOU THROUGH A MEXICAN FIESTA LAND MADE OF CAKE

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
why do people need a program for budgeting

It's a sequel to Rayman Origins which I still feel the anger.

also dat sticker-like graphics, ugh

The_Monk

25% OFF is still not enough for me to get Season 2. I already am almost sure it won't get my Save Game from the first Season 1 but still, I need to help Clementine! *feelings*

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Have any Tom Clancy games been up for sale? I can't remember. I really wanted Future Soldier.

styl3s

Most people won't because of uplay.

Personally i am waiting for the PS4 version because it will give me something to do on my PS4.

Have any Tom Clancy games been up for sale? I can't remember. I really wanted Future Soldier.
Blacklist was up for $30.

Future Soldier is $9.99 right now and worth every penny.

Danj

I guess we are both sad I never got a flash =(

Yeah I would have insta bought it anyway if it had got a flash, but since it didn't and I only have like 5 quid of steam wallet money left, it gets to be my non-Flash/non-Daily purchase at the end.

elhav

How is legend of grimrock for someone who has never played this type of games?

Also, I wonder if Test drive unlimited 2 is any good. Does it have 360 controller support?

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
How unfortunate that Telltale still has it at such a high price. I would have bought it otherwise.
It's five dollars at Amazon.com ;)
And congratulations Pakkidis, i'm sure your going to have fun.

Jawmuncher

Grabbed Valdis on SteamGAF recommendation alone.
Plus the 3.75 price is just right for jumping in blind. Looking pretty good.
My internet here has been a smigden better (People came out here to work on it). So now I can kinda download some more games to attempt to play.

Yuuichi

Do you believe in the heart of the cards?

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

VVVVVV -- MB-90574FE821FE4449
Also VVVVVV -- MB-99454B1BE7EF24B5 - Taken by Aaron. 3 entrants total.

t1388600779z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom