• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to grab the Blackwell bundle. Saw in mentioned in the last thread and finally decided to bite on it. From what I've heard and the little I've seen so far, they're quite well done.

Cth

Okay I'll keep track for now tell me if you want in on the Damned 4-pack!

4-Pack split for Damned:
1. InfiniteNine
2. Cth

Looking for two more people to join in on a 4 pack of Damned.

Regularly $14.99, it's on sale for $7.49, 4 pack will make it $5.00 each.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I just bought the rest of the Bit.Trip games, which means they will show up on the humble bundle tomorrow.
Which would be a good thing, because everyone should play them. At least Beat, Void (never finished it myself), Runner and Flux (which is not yet available on PC, something that I hope gets fixed soon). Especially Flux. And Runner. Well, maybe Beat too. And Void is great too. I'm not a big fan of Core, but I've grown to appreciate it more, not to mention it has one of the best sountracks of them all (though the keyboard controls appear to have some input lag, which makes it unplayable for me, and the 360 d-pad sucks). Fate is fun, but I never gave much attention to it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Looking for two more people to join in on a 4 pack of Damned.

Regularly $14.99, it's on sale for $7.49, 4 pack will make it $5.00 each.

I can get one for $10 ($2.50 per head). Including DJSebolski we have 4.

Edit: Me no good at numbers.

Edit edit: Apparently I'm invisible.

BPoole

Whoa, why have I not heard about Valdis Story prior to seeing it on sale today? I just watched the gameplay trailer and bought it immediately after.

So how does the encore day work? I'm assuming it's probably just the most popular deals repeated? There's a couple of games I want to get that haven't been daily or flash deals, so should I pick them up before then?

DedValve

Banned
So how does one go about setting up a giveaway with modbot? I jumped on the Indie Bundle with slender and I'm only really interested in keeping Slender and And Yet It Moves and I might as well give the rest to someone who wants it!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
If I thought Scribblenauts Unlimited was mediocre should I even bother with Unmasked?

Own Unlimited and haven't played it yet, but I'd wager: No. It's more than likely more of the same gameplay just with DC Universe characters. Depends on what you didn't like in Scrriblenauts in general, I guess.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Well, when you change your avatar on a weekly basis...

saoirse-ronan-on-the-cra32.gif

Edit: I don't suppose there are a few (3) people here who want to go in on a four-pack of Damned for $10 ($2.50 per head)?

Edit edit: Sorted.

Owensboro

I just bought DLC Quest from the Humble Bundle store and the game is surprisingly funny satire. It's not really challenging or anything but I'm finding myself laughing at almost every prompt, even the really silly ones. I just now had to come in and post something because I laughed for a solid 15 seconds during "Live Freemium or Die" when
the game ended, the salesman appeared to say I was more profitable when I was a hero so there was a greater threat, the game had trouble "connecting to an online store" twice, then put me in a queue, and then when I got back in the game there are ads for soda everywhere
. It's a great game for a laugh at $0.75.

I had to tell someone, sorry GAF.

I just bought DLC Quest from the Humble Bundle store and the game is surprisingly funny satire. It's not really challenging or anything but I'm finding myself laughing at almost every prompt, even the really silly ones. I just now had to come in and post something because I laughed for a solid 15 seconds during "Live Freemium or Die" when
the game ended, the salesman appeared to say I was more profitable when I was a hero so there was a greater threat, the game had trouble "connecting to an online store" twice, then put me in a queue, and then when I got back in the game there are ads for soda everywhere
. It's a great game for a laugh at $0.75.

I had to tell someone, sorry GAF.

I just beat both parts of it on Tuesday and came in here to say it was funny and a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom