• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea when the sales are ending so help me if you can. I'm looking for games like Civilization, Tropico or Patrician. Anything you can recommend me, please?

jediyoshi

Blood of the werewolf looks great in stills, but it's pretty much a lesson in having unsatisfying everything.

Also, if you put flying bird enemies in your platformer, you're a bad person. Hard to complain on 50 cents I guess.

drgambit

Banned
saoirse-ronan-on-the-cra32.gif

Edit: I don't suppose there are a few (3) people here who want to go in on a four-pack of Damned for $10 ($2.50 per head)?[/tsrike]

Edit edit: Sorted.

Im in if you still need somebody... the key will work for somebody in the usa, right?

Edit: Dammit nevermind...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I keep seeing different times being posted. For me the card descriptions says that they will be available until 12pm Mountain Time, which shakes out to 11am Pacific.

Unless there is some weird kinda timing to this based on timezone?

They expire an hour after the sale ends.

Grief.exe

They expire an hour later, at 11am PST.

I keep seeing different times being posted. For me the card descriptions says that they will be available until 12pm Mountain Time, which shakes out to 11am Pacific.

Unless there is some weird kinda timing to this based on timezone?

You guys are correct, I just actually checked for the first time just now and came back to edit my post.

I'm in Mountain Time too Marco!

Artofwar420

Damn, don't think I could be able to complete another badge with 2, 5, 8, 10 missing and only a couple of days left and zero money left.

Link Man

Banned
So glad I picked up Scribblenauts Unlimited. Played for about an hour, had a smile on my face the whole time.

The game plays so much better with a keyboard.

Owensboro

How's the replayability on it?

Exactly the same as Binding of Issac. It's all about getting a good run with good items and hopefully making it to the end. I've been having the most fun joining random online games and playing the characters I've unlocked. (playing through on Easy to unlock characters is the smartest thing to do first).

Risk of Rain may be my favorite game and biggest surprise of the sale so far.

Colin.

So glad I picked up Scribblenauts Unlimited. Played for about an hour, had a smile on my face the whole time.

The game plays so much better with a keyboard.

Own the first two games on the DS, and I agree. using a keyboard has made a great difference for me. Have had fun with the series. Hopefully Unmasked will be a good price in the Amazon sale, to take advantage of one of my $5 promo credits.

webrunner

i wanted to get lego marvel super heroes when it was on sale but there was a power outage in Toronto during that time :|

kept hoping for it to show up again but yeargh

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Okay, for anyone picking up and planning to play Slender: The Arrival, if anyone wants to get to the secret level, do the following. I might suggest to do it after beating the game, but you can do it at the very beginning.

To get to the secret level, in the first level
approach the house and check the swing set so a message will appear. From there, head in-doors and play the piano until a message appears. Go past the kitchen and into the area behind the garage and turn on the radio. Locate the flashlight, and pick it up. Then go out the front door, go to the left past the yard, and on a gate look for a missing person poster. If nothing happens, restart and try to do it all a bit faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom