• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KScorp

Looking for E.Y.E, Greed Corp, and The Polynomial, willing to trade some coal for them.

Also have HL2 or both episodes to give for any of those.

Petrie

Banned
New page!

Buncha stuff for trade, just shoot me an offer!

Shadow harvest phantom ops
Empire napoleon
Saints row 2
E.Y.E. divine cybermancy x2
coal x6

Want: any interesting offers I don't have really. Not coal.

Add me to the club that wants to trade coal for EYE :( I had 5 when I looked it up before the new daily achievements went up, so I guess right now I could offer up to 6.

New page!

Buncha stuff for trade, just shoot me an offer!

Shadow harvest phantom ops
Empire napoleon
Saints row 2
E.Y.E. divine cybermancy x2
coal x6

Want: any interesting offers I don't have really. Not coal.

I really want that phantom ops but you don't want my coal :(

adg1034

Just a heads up on the off-chance you don't play TF2: Max's Severed Head is worth a lot to some people.

I do (did) play TF2, and I know about its value (sort of), but I haven't had a non-3G tethered connection in about a year and a half, so I haven't done much multiplayer anything in a while. What's the best way of getting said value out of it?

KScorp

I do (did) play TF2, and I know about its value (sort of), but I haven't had a non-3G tethered connection in about a year and a half, so I haven't done much multiplayer anything in a while. What's the best way of getting said value out of it?

Well, it's worth between $100 to $125 to some people.

KScorp

Hmm. And how might I find such people?

There are some forums here and there that deal with expensive TF2 items. I don't know where they would be exactly, since I've never had the fortune of getting my hands on an item that's worth that much.

I also have no clue how long it would take to find someone who would be willing to buy it; I just know they exist somewhere.

I used this resource by the way: http://tf2spreadsheet.blogspot.com/

It says bill's hat is also worth around 7 keys, or about $15.

Have (Inventory):
25% off any one Valve title
50% off AI War: Fleet Command
50% off ARES Extraction Agenda
8 x Coal
Humble Introversion Bundle (Uplink, Darwinia, DEFCON, Multiwinia)
Breath of Death VII and Cthulhu Saves the World (From Indie Royale)
Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please! (From Indie Royale)
Humble Indie Bundle 3 (Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves)
Gish (From the Humble Voxatron Debut)
Hacker Evolution: Untold (From the Indie Gala)

Want:
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2

EDIT: I'm also open to trading coal-for-coal or coupon-for-coupon for today's achievement.

Ifrit

What the fuck did I do wrong then? I won Instant Skirmish and only my machine gunner was left alive......

Don't know if maybe you didn't try it, but there's an easy way that consist on making a custom Skirmish with 0 oponents and 1 machinegun guy in your squad for instawin, and it takes like a minute

I did that and got the achievement immediately

Hylian7

Don't know if maybe you didn't try it, but there's an easy way that consist on making a custom Skirmish with 0 oponents and 1 machinegun guy in your squad for instawin, and it takes like a minute

I did that and got the achievement immediately

That worked for some reason, yet winning legitimately did not. WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom