• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have:

Ricochet
Defense Grid
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II
Dragon Age: Origins
Rome Total War Gold
Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops
5 Coal
Silent Hill: Homecoming

Looking for:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution steam key ($10 on Amazon)
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Other game offers

Just got Silent Hill: Homecoming from a trade. Added to the list above.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
If anyone got an E.Y.E 4-pack, I'm looking to buy a copy. I PMed Petrie but I don't know if he has one left and I'll buy from whoever.

Euphor!a

Banned
I have a Valve Complete Pack I am looking to trade. Looking for Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga + Cargo! Quest for Gravity or something of similar value. I'm open to offers.

masterkajo

Inventory
------------
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Half Life
Counter Strike
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Tropico Trilogy
Droplitz
-25% TellTale Game
-50% Oddworld: Munch's Odysee
-50% Rock of Ages
-50% Dungeons of Dreadmore
coals
TF2 items

Want
------
The Witcher 2 (I would of course trade more than one item for it)
Saint's Row: The Third
Bastion
The Polynomial
Costume Quest
Edge

or better just look at my wishlist: http://steamcommunity.com/id/aklambda/wishlist

I am off to the train to my parents but please PM !@#$%^&*. I will read when I arrive.

Yeah, I don't think you can. I can wait.

It was already a daily. The 4-pack split on that comes out to $1.88. Not gonna beat that again.

It was the daily for like 2 hours. Everyone is pretty sure it was a mistake and it's gonna be the daily today and they messed up.

pxleyes

Banned
Steam ID: pxlEyes

Have:
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode 1
Frozen Synapse
-50% Valve (blue)

Wants:
Not sure. Let me know if you want one of the above and have something to offer. I'm flexible.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Now I have...

Game:
Trauma
Shadowgrounds pack

Coupon:
SquareEnix 10%
Valve 33%
Nuclear Dawn 50%

and 2 coal

I want Blur and EYE :(

Tobe

21Dcc.jpg

trading everything
Want - offer me something

50% terraria for psychonauts ??? please?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
So what are the odds of lets say these valve coupons working on F2P microtransaction stuff from DOTA 2?

Corky

7 Coal

Want beyond good and evil :I

Scratch that, crafted it into dota 2.

What kind of price-range could one ask for dota 2 that would be reasonable and fair for both parties?

edit ; and by price-range I obviously mean something to trade for on steam. I want serious same 3 but I think the 25-30$ it costs might be too much.

Would be easier if people posted lists rather than links, and actually stipulated what they want for their stuff. Otherwise you'd just get a bunch of offers, most lowball. I looked at one guy's wishlist, and they're all $30+ games: handy if you win the wishlist draw, but pretty worthless for trades.

And I think at this point coupons are worthless, and coal is fast approaching that value as well as more achievements become available.

Prelithe

Have:

-The Witcher
-Frozen Synapse

Want:

-Any achievement game (Guardians of Graxia, Greed Corp, Payday, Psychonauts, Anomaly).

Cheers

Nabs

What kind of price-range could one ask for dota 2 that would be reasonable and fair for both parties?

edit ; and by price-range I obviously mean something to trade for on steam. I want serious same 3 but I think the 25-30$ it costs might be too much.

You could wait until it's a daily if you feel bad about it.

Tenck

Don't be an arse and ask for games like Skyrim and MW3 (yeah I'm talking to some of you Dota 2 hoarders).

Ask for something you think is reasonable.

I actually got Dota 2 yesterday for Batman Arkham Asylum. Yeah Wtf right?!?!?!

Most of the time I found someone willing to trade me dota 2, I felt like I was being mugged.

Corky

You could wait until it's a daily if you feel bad about it.

Yeah that sounds like a good plan

Don't be an arse and ask for games like Skyrim and MW3 (yeah I'm talking to some of you Dota 2 hoarders).

I'd never ask for a 60 dollar game - least of which skyrim / mw3 :I - I was more thinking 20-25$ for either a daily deal of : serious sam 3 or Alice Madness returns, wouldn't be too preposterous of an offer would it ?

Petrie

Banned
Buncha stuff for trade, just shoot me an offer!

Shadow harvest phantom ops
Empire napoleon
Saints row 2
E.Y.E. divine cybermancy x2
coal x6

Want: any interesting offers I don't have really. No coal.

If the Steam forums are anything to go by, the 'value' of Dota 2 keeps fluctuating depending on the greed of the person who is offering it. I got mine from a guy who understood it was just a freebie beta and traded it for my TF2 hat (which supposedly has a value of 10$, but it's still just a virtual hat I got for free). Otherwise I've seen people asking upwards of 30$-40$ for the thing, which I think is really lame.

chixdiggit

If the Steam forums are anything to go by, the 'value' of Dota 2 keeps fluctuating depending on the greed of the person who is offering it. I got mine from a guy who understood it was just a freebie beta and traded it for my TF2 hat (which supposedly has a value of 10$, but it's still just a virtual hat I got for free). Otherwise I've seen people asking upwards of 30$-40$ for the thing, which I think is really lame.

So the DOTA 2 gift is just a Beta invite?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Have:
50% off Fallout 3
50% off Binding of Issac
50% off GTA: San Andreas

Want:
Coal

Tenck

I'd never ask for a 60 dollar game - least of which skyrim / mw3 :I - I was more thinking 20-25$ for either a daily deal of : serious sam 3 or Alice Madness returns, wouldn't be too preposterous of an offer would it ?

Sounds reasonable. I was willing to gift Arkham City ($25) yesterday, and I didn't think that was too high.

Good luck finding someone willing to take it off your hands (which shouldn't be too tough).

Mikeside

I have:

The Orange Box
E.Y.E x 2
Amnesia
33% Valve
50% Railworks 2012
50% Machinarium
66% Prototype
50% Atom Zombie Smasher

looking for offers of GAMEZ or coal

Corky

Sounds reasonable. I was willing to gift Arkham City ($25) yesterday, and I didn't think that was too high.

Good luck finding someone willing to take it off your hands (which shouldn't be too tough).

edit : So I guess I have Dota 2 up for trade. Against Serious sam 3 or Alice Madness returns when/if they hit the daily's.

Those that are trying to trade away your Dota 2, still trying to trade?

yeap <3

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Have Serious Sam HD for trade, anyone have Been There Dan That? Either way, if you want it lemme know.

adg1034

I have:

Portal
Plain Sight
50% off Valve
50% off SpaceChem
33% off a Paradox game

Looking for, like everyone else, coal or games. Or coal and games. You know you want to.

adg1034

For the new page!

I have:

Portal
Plain Sight
50% off Valve
50% off SpaceChem
33% off a Paradox game

TF2 items:
Max's Severed Head
Bill's Hat
Ellis' Cap
Frying Pan
Etc

Looking for, like everyone else, coal or games. Or coal and games. You know you want to.

Have:
HL2
HL2 E1
1 Coal
Bill's Hat and other random TF2 stuff
-50% LA Noire

Want:
Fractal
Waves
Hoard
PostMortem
Rogue Warrior