• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have a dota2 code and want to trade it for any of the steam sale games? If so, shoot me a PM! Its frustrating seeing everybody on my friend list playing it haha.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Still have a Valve Complete Pack 2011 that I'd like to trade away for something new and shiny-ish.

I also realized I have a bunch of Vintage TF2 items I really don't need.

All the games Valve has made and a Vintage Sandvich. Best Christmas ever, am I right?

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Anybody with Polynomial, Limbo or NWN2 want to trade for my Atom Zombie Smasher? I can throw in, uh, my whopping two coal to help even out for the last one.

NewFresh

Anyone interested in
Plain Sight (Steam)
Sam and Max Season 3 (Telltale website-non steam)

Looking for any offers of games. Preferably Renegade ops

PM me

Cybaster

Have:
- Dungeon Defenders
- Rift, regular non steam version
- 4 coals
- HIB3 code from HIB4
- Humble Introversion Bundle

Want:
- Recettear
- Portal 2

Please PM me

Petrie

Banned
Buncha stuff for trade, just shoot me an offer!

Shadow harvest phantom ops
Empire napoleon
Saints row 2
E.Y.E. divine cybermancy x2
coal x4

Want: any interesting offers I don't have really.

Insured

Have:
Droplitz
7x Coal
2x -25% Valve coupon
3x -50% Valve coupon
-50% STORM: Frontline Nation
-50% Grid

Want:
To get rid of the coupons
Practically any game that I do not own
Can trade Droplitz for coal as well.

I have a pretty big steam collection, but do send offers!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Anyone willing to Trade Blur for my copy of Brink plus an older Valve? The Valve games I have copies of are HL2, L4D, L4D2, DoD:S, Portal (lol), and Counter Strike Gold Pack (Has CS, CS:Condition Zero, and CS: Condition Zero Deleted Episodes)

didamangi

Anyone willing to Trade Blur for my copy of Brink plus an older Valve? The Valve games I have copies of are HL2, L4D, L4D2, DoD:S, Portal (lol), and Counter Strike Gold Pack (Has CS, CS:Condition Zero, and CS: Condition Zero Deleted Episodes)

PM'd

Danj

Have:

7JIrl.png

Want:

Make me an offer (no blue coupons please).

Ben652

Have:

Portal 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Dirt 3
Left 4 Dead
Half Life 2, Episode 1, Episode 2
Portal
Half life 1
7 Coal

Want: Anything I don't have

Kuroyume

Banned
Have:

-Orange Box
-75% off Empire Total War (can be used with GOTY edition)

Want:

-Avadon BF
-EDGE
-Rock of Ages
-Coal ?

Make an offer through PM if u are interested =)

How much coal do you want for Orange Box (or HL2 basically)?

wutwutwut

I have a 33% off Valve Complete Pack blue coupon (i.e. worth ~$33 once the pack goes back up to its usual price of $100).

Want: Trine 2 ($15).

Open to negotiations -- I can throw in a couple more coupons (edit: or actual games) to sweeten the deal. PM me if you're interested.

Changed my mind, I think I'll give the coupon away to a friend.

Petrie

Banned
I have a 33% off Valve Complete Pack blue coupon (i.e. worth ~$33 once the pack goes back up to its usual price of $100).

Want: Trine 2 ($15).

Open to negotiations -- I can throw in a couple more coupons to sweeten the deal. PM me if you're interested.
You must be new here. Nobody wants blue coupons.

GHG

Gold Member
Just to make it easier for you guys:

I have - Nuclear Dawn.

Want any of - Fallout New Vegas, Bioshock 2, Lost Planet 2, Red Faction Armageddon, From Dust, Hard Reset.

So I got a -50% Coupon for Garshasp. Never heard of it and it was released this year. To be fair, it is the kind of game that offers you it's art book on the Steam page, BEFORE you buy the game. That's right, go here to get the game's artbook for free, without even buying the game.

Now if you're interested in buying a 49 Metascores games for 4,99$ in 10 days, when you can have it for 2,49$ now, you can PM me.

:)

I have:
vwpR1.png

I want:
I know it's late for the steam sale, but maybe somebody has bought an extra copy of Batman: Arkham City, or it gets again on sale. It's negotiable.

EDIT: I have traded DOTA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom