• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vazel

Banned
I have Orange Box and CS:S; I'll trade both of them for something good. I bet everyone's already got those games though...

Speevy

Banned
Steam.png

I'll trade all of it for any one of the following.

-Portal 2
-The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind GOTY Edition
-Darksiders
-Mass Effect 2
-Street Fighter IV

Javaman

hooray, I'm 0/4 for crafting coal so far. I did luck out with an achievement and got Magicka though. These odds are horrible.

Dota2 beta invite
Puzzle Chronicles
The Ball
Gratuitous Space Battles + DLC
Vegas: Make It Big

want to trade add this ^^^^^ for dawn of war 2:retribution (only $10 on steam)

if i didn't already have DOTA2, that is one hell of a good trade offer. You could get over $20 worth of games on reddit's steamgameswap forums easily for DOTA2 alone.

Xamdou

Dota2 beta invite
Puzzle Chronicles
The Ball
Gratuitous Space Battles + DLC
Vegas: Make It Big

want to trade add this ^^^^^ for dawn of war 2:retribution (only $10 on steam)

So you'll trade all of those for dawn of war 2 retribution? Pm me your steam ID!

Edgeward

EDIT: All taken! Thanks guys! You work quick!

I have the

- Cyan complete pack which includes 7 items: realMYST, Riven: The Sequel to MYST, Cosmic Osmo and the Worlds Beyond the Mackerel, The Manhole: Masterpiece Edition, Spelunx and the Caves of Mr. Seudo, URU: Complete Chronicles, Myst: Masterpiece Edition

- Shattered Horizon

I would like

Skyrim I want The Jedi Knight collection and Republic Commando

or 5 coal

have> payday and renegade ops
want> dungeon defenders, offers

PM'd.

I have the

- Cyan complete pack which includes 7 items: realMYST, Riven: The Sequel to MYST, Cosmic Osmo and the Worlds Beyond the Mackerel, The Manhole: Masterpiece Edition, Spelunx and the Caves of Mr. Seudo, URU: Complete Chronicles, Myst: Masterpiece Edition

- Shattered Horizon

I would like

or 5 coal
I'll give you 6 coal for Shattered Horizon

I have the

- Shattered Horizon

I would like

or 5 coal

PM'd.

I doubt anyone would be interested in this, since I have next to nothing, but here goes:

I have:

2 coal
25% off Valve

Want:
Anything indie.
I would especially love Super Meat Boy or Cthulu Saves the World or Dungeons of Dredmore.

Edit: I only have 1 coal now, and I no longer need Cthulu Saves the World. Thanks, Peagles!

Digishine

Banned
Contest !
saintrowheader.jpg

I'm giving away 1 copy of Saints Row The Third away !

Little faq.

OMG What do I need to do to win this game ?
Simple I edited one of my previous post's with a Code. To make it easy the code will be on the first search page ;)

OMG I found the code what now ?

Simple U just pm me with the code as fast and u will be in a List. If the list reach 20 people I will go on the site random.org to let it pick a winner :D

OMG I Won ! what now ?
Congrats ! I will pm the member with code to enter it on steam :)

People who allready found the code !

1.BlindCommunication
2. inky
3.Hakkuei
4.Joonytoon
5. Saige
6. Goon Boon
7. Xelios
8. Buttonbasher
9. djl55
10. Seventh
11. Tambini
12. Wakajawaka
13. hom3land
14. RibbedHero
15. Warren Ellis
16. Orellio
17. Striek
18. KarmaCow
19. dragonlife
20. Bob Tampinha

0 spot's open !

Will go now on random.org

winner is.....

Saintswinner.png

Congrats Hakkuei !

Artofwar420

That's really nice of you Digishine, I won't enter since I already have it. I hope someone who actually wants to play the game gets it.

Peagles

I doubt anyone would be interested in this, since I have next to nothing, but here goes:

I have:

2 coal
25% off Valve

Want:
Anything indie.
I would especially love Super Meat Boy or Cthulu Saves the World or Dungeons of Dredmore.

I could trade you Cthulhu Saves the World (and Breath of Death VII) for your 2 coals?

Artofwar420

Check my post up there. Which one do you want?

I'm all out of coal at the moment. Care to trade 1:1? I have a 50% off Orcs Must Die! coupon, a 50% off Chantelise, 50% off Demolition, Inc., 50% off Defense Grid: Awakening, 10% off THQ games, 10% off GSC games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom