• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
HAVE:

Portal
Dino D-Day
Devil May Cry 3
Left 4 Dead 2

-75% Napoleon: Total War
-60% Hearts of Iron III
-50% Costume Quest
-50% Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II - Retribution
-50% Borderlands GOTY
-50% Frozen Synapse
-50% Worms Reloaded
-25% SquareEnix/Eidos
-25% Valve

WANT:

Sonic Generations or anything else from my wishlist

Send me a PM, post here, or hit me on Steam as username Htown

Coupons I have right now:

50% off Valve
50% off Farming Simulator 2011
50% off Brink
50% of Eufloria
50% off The Ball
25% off Bethesda

Of those, The Ball is the only one I may actually use, so anybody who's interested in trading for one of these let me know.

demolitio

I have Space Empires V and 4 coal. Anyone willing to trade 3 coal for SEV? I'm not sure what's worth what in Steam trading so don't mind me if I'm a little off. Willing to hear any offer though, otherwise I'll end up gifting it but this broke fool would like to at least try my hand with the coal...lol

For some reason Rock of Ages doesn't run on my computer, so I'm willing to trade it. I'm up for any offer, minus coal :( I have all Valve games as well.

brickeberg

Neo Member
Have:

• Alien vs Predator
  • Space Empires V
  • The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
  • Red Orchestra 2
  • Valve Complete 2011 Pack
  • Vegas: Make It Big

Want:

• Portal 2
  • Renegade Ops (1-4 copies)
  • Killing Floor (1-4 copies)
  • Sonic Generations
  • AaAaAA!!!
  • BIT.TRIP BEAT
  • Edge
  • Rush

Dambrosi

Banned
Thank you so very much to Petrie, who gave me far more than I bargained for and got so much less than he wanted.

bd86d72e5dd038ffb2f5e71d83094cb0.png

:p

So now, I have:

Beat Hazard Complete
Portal
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
PAYDAY: The Heist (possibly, will redeem for myself later if no interest inside 12 hours)
2 coals
-50% off any Valve game
-25% off any Valve game
-10% off any Ubisoft game
-33% off any GSC Games game (STALKER & Cossacks series)
-75% off Empire: Total War
-50% off Tiny Bang Story
-50% off Greed Corp
-50% off Max Payne 2
-50% off Dino D-Day
-50% off Shadowgrounds Survivor
-50% off RoboBlitz
-50% off Star Ruler

And I know I've been going on about it all sale, but I really want Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, so I'm willing to give up everything in my inventory (including all my Spiral Knights items if you want, and also all the TF2 items I'm allowed to swap, including a Vintage Sandman, whatever the fuck that is) just for that one Capcom game.

Now, I know that PAYDAY has a cheevo and I should redeem it just for that, and I also know that Petrie will probably be really mad at me, and I also also want to see how Stranger's Wrath looks on a PC I own, and I also also also know that I should wait for a possible Daily Deal on the game, but this is CapCan'tDoSteamSales we're talking about here, and getting SSF4:AE on PC would complete my whole year, so I'm putting it down now.

All of the above and more for SSF4: Arcade Edition. PM me.

I have a Left 4 Dead to gift....will trade for any other game. Name your offers!

edit: I also have a 50% off Valve coupon, if anyone wants to trade that for anything. I have most of the Valve games already..

Card Boy

Banned
Have these:

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx6/Asane99/steam2.png[/IMG
[IMG]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx6/Asane99/steam1.png[/IMG

Terraria and the Steam gift are not for trade though. The rest are.

Looking for offers.[/QUOTE]

4 coals, Dangerous Waters, and HIB 3+4 for Killing Floor?

demolitio

Anyone want this ?
B9AfK.png

Will trade (or exchange gifts since steam don't let me trade but let me gift =P) for any game with equal or more value OR most games on my wishlist (wich include cheaper games like worms and arkham asylum)

I would trade for it if I had something to offer besides Space Empires V and 4 coal...lol. Been trying to get that game for cheap since I'm an aviation/military nut. If I manage to get anything else that I can trade, I'll try. :p

Danj

So here's what I have for trade today:

zKrdd.png

(DOTA 2 again, Frozen Synapse and 1 coal. I also have a bunch of coupons but nobody's really interested in those).

Merovin previously offered me DOW2: Chaos Rising for DOTA2, so he's currently my best offer for that, but if anyone can make a better offer I'll consider it.

As for Frozen Synapse I will take offers of coal or better.

PM me.

For reference, here's my Steam profile (Steam name danj2k) and my wishlist.

gabbo

I have a copy of The Ship

Would prefer trade for Cargo: Quest for Gravity or The Ball, but will consider all offers (except for coupons).

Peagles

Okay, updated again!

I really really really want Skyrim!

I have the following to trade (obviously will trade multiple items for Skyrim to at least it's dollar value)

Valve Complete Pack
Braid
VVVVVV
Bit Trip Runner
Terraria
Sequence
Bunch of Heroes
Oblivion GOTY Deluxe
Plants Vs Zombies
Vegas Make It Big
World Basketball Manager 2010

Thoraxes

I'm looking for a copy of Batman Arkham City, RAGE, or Dragon Age II for any of what I have. PM ME IF INTERESTED.

The two Unlabeled ones are the Fallout Collection (FO1+2+Tactics) and the other one is The Ship.

guX4E.png

Have the following (toddhunter to steam):

xSzHL.png

Willing to give away the killing floor guest passes if people want the achievement (both gone). The steam gift is the orange box.

Main game there is train simulator 2012. Suppose somebody might be keen on it.

Prefer rpg/strategy type games. Coal is also ok

_bluemoon

Have:
25% off valve
50% off stalker call of pripyat
25% off paradox
50% off xotic
75% off aliens vs predator
50% off alien breed 2 assault

Want: Coal

Edit: Just got a 50% off sniper ghost warrior voucher for crafting 7 coal too. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom