• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Jurassic Park: The Game and I'm looking to get my hands on Deus Ex: Human Revolution + Missing Link DLC. I'm completely happy with keys, so those will do if you're willing to trade them.

Come on guys, someone must want Jurassic Park!

Other offers also welcome.

I'm also looking for some solid offers for my Civilization V GOTY which includes all the DLC released for Civ V.

CCF23

So I just realized Renegade Ops +DLC is Win7 only and I'm still using XP. I want to trade it for something else I'll play (Payday, Sonic, something else).

Make me offers.

So I have:

Games
The Ship
Empire Total War

Coupons
Some Valve coupons
25 % Square Enix
50 % Dungeon Defenders
50 % Bit Trip Runner
50 % Edge
75 % Napoleon Total War
10 % THQ

Open for serious offers.

Anyone got a Dungeon Defenders Coupon?
Got a 50 % off coupon. Would be willing to trade, not interested in items (TF2 etc.), could be coupon, game whatever.

TGMIII

HAVE
salek9ju8.png

Plus a copy of frozen synapse

Want
Anything but coupons.

I'm not particularly looking to get rid of the skyrim coupon but if you have something that interests me enough I might bite.

Anyone have any cheap games left over from the sale?

I have some good coupons like:

50% Sam and Max complete,
60% Magicka,
50% Amnesia, and
50% GTA4 complete.

Jomjom

Banned
Have:

6609233447_fd95b19e9b.jpg

Ubi Coupon is gone

Want:

50% Rockstar coupon
Any Meridian4 coupons
Bully
Syberia 1 & 2
Still Life 1 & 2
Post Mortem
Fallout 1 & 2
Whatever else you've got

I finished FEAR today only to realize I forgot to get FEAR 2! Does anyone have a Warner coupon?

Have:
50% Off Men of War: Assault Squad

TF2 Items:
Ellis' Cap
The Frying Pan

I'll trade all of it for a coupon or some type of discount on FEAR 2.

Want:
Day of Defeat: Source

Have:
Half-life 2: Episode 2
Left 4 Dead
-50% Atom Zombie Smasher
-25% Sega
-50% Valve
-50% Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People: Season 1
-50% Men of War: Assault Squad

I'll quite literally trade every single one of my Haves for DoD:S if anyone is interested. Send me a PM!

Speevy

Banned
Hey guys, does anyone have a coupon that would allow me to get Skyrim at a discount?

Either

-Bethesda catalog
-Skyrim itself

I'll give away my entire inventory for such a coupon.

I have:

-Counterstrike Source
-50% off Fear 3
-50% off Strategy First
-33% off Codemasters
-33% off Valve
-50% off Spacechem
-50% off Oddworld: Abe's Exodus

Falxix

Hey guys, does anyone have a coupon that would allow me to get Skyrim at a discount?

Either

-Bethesda catalog
-Skyrim itself

I'll give away my entire inventory for such a coupon.

I have:

-Counterstrike Source
-50% off Fear 3
-50% off Strategy First
-33% off Codemasters
-33% off Valve
-50% off Spacechem
-50% off Oddworld: Abe's Exodus

I've got a 25% off Bethesda coupon if that's a good enough discount.

Omikron

Have:
Team Fortress Classic
Portal
25/33/50% Valve
50% Doom 3
50% Universe Sandbox
50% Lightfish
25% Serious Sam 3
50% Eufloria
25% THQ
33% Skyrim

Want:
Anything you want to offer. Random TF2 item maybe?

Does no one want to trade for Jurassic Park: The Game?

You kept asking for hr and the dlc. If someone was going to buy it specifically to trade with you they would be losing money, so why would they do that? Also you've asked so many times either no one has it laying around, or if they do, they don't want what you're offering.

So basically change what your asking for if you want to get rid of it so badly.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
You kept asking for hr and the dlc. If someone was going to buy it specifically to trade with you they would be losing money, so why would they do that? Also you've asked so many times either no one has it laying around, or if they do, they don't want what you're offering.

So your saying for my coupons, I still have a chance at Skyrim? Cool.

I was hoping for someone who bought HR and Missing Link from Amazon for $15 and wanted to trade for the £22 Jurassic Park. But fair point on your part, no one really wants it. :(

EDIT: Just got X Superbox for Jurassic Park. If anyone wants to trade for that, I'm all ears.

I was hoping for someone who bought HR and Missing Link from Amazon for $15 and wanted to trade for the £22 Jurassic Park. But fair point on your part, no one really wants it. :(

EDIT: Just got X Superbox for Jurassic Park. If anyone wants to trade for that, I'm all ears.

I wasn't aware of the amazon deal. Sorry if I came off as harsh, I just keep seeing a lot of reposts that don't make a lot of sense to me, and I've had a long day.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Well if you are going to use Amazon's expired sale price, you probably should use Steam's expired sale price. :O

i'm not sure if this is the right place to put it but you can get Hamilton's Great Adventure and King Arthur for free through IGN Prime's free trial

gabbo

i'm not sure if this is the right place to put it but you can get Hamilton's Great Adventure and King Arthur for free through IGN Prime's free trial

How easy is it to get out of after the trial ends? i don't want an account, but i'll grab King Arthur if i can do so without a lot of hoops. I ask because the sight says nothing about that.

mannerbot

How easy is it to get out of after the trial ends? i don't want an account, but i'll grab King Arthur if i can do so without a lot of hoops. I ask because the sight says nothing about that.

Just go to Manage Account and turn off auto-renewal immediately, it's painless.

as simple as turning auto renew off on your account settings. no hoops to jump through at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom