• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedict

Any interest for my inventory?

ShPI9.jpg

goober

I have the base Titan Quest game, if you're interested in trading something for it.

well, I don't have much to offer, that's why I was looking for a coupon lol.

I have 75% off Empire Total War, 40% off the Witcher 2.

Valve coupons and Half Life Deathmatch.

mannerbot

well, I don't have much to offer, that's why I was looking for a coupon lol.

I have 75% off Empire Total War, 40% off the Witcher 2.

Valve coupons and Half Life Deathmatch.

Well, if you have PayPal I can just sell it to you instead of you hunting down a coupon to buy it, lol.

still have:

- 50% off GTA4 complete
- 50% off post apocalyptic mayhem (Be quick and you can still use it with the current midweak madness)
- 50% off railworks 3
- 50% off magic the gathering (blabla) 2012
- 25% off valve
- 50% off Cyanworlds

For all of them, I only ask the Duke Nukem Forever DLC: the doctor who cloned me. For kicks, see.

Either that or nothing. I don't care. :')

Lucario

ZyKWS.png

Want: Whatever I can get; all of these are doubles, triples, or in some cases, triples I've already given away a copy of. I'd give close to all of it for DOTA2, but I'm pretty sure that's not happening.

the two that aren't visible are the Condition Zero pack and the HL1 source pack. No humble bundle offers please.

EDIT: L4D2 in progress I guess? (I'm not getting responses so I guess if you wanna still offer for it that's okay), and Dungeons of Dredmor and Bioshock are gone.

I traded something for NAIL'D though, and I kind of don't want it, so that's for trade now too :p

Popstar

I noticed when trading that there was a lag before coupons appeared/disappeared. I wouldn't be surprised if there's also a lag when they're used.

oipic

Please excuse my ignorance, SteamGAF, but were any (Stardock?) coupons released into the wild that would help a man obtain Sins of a Solar Empire?

I fancy a bit of that action, but may have to trade my way to a coupon (if indeed there is such a thing), as, y'know, we just had a sale and all, and you know how the wallet tends be after these things. Cheers.

Popstar

Please excuse my ignorance, SteamGAF, but were any (Stardock?) coupons released into the wild that would help a man obtain Sins of a Solar Empire?

I fancy a bit of that action, but may have to trade my way to a coupon (if indeed there is such a thing), as, y'know, we just had a sale and all, and you know how the wallet tends be after these things. Cheers.

I don't remember seeing any Paradox coupons or Sins coupons. I don't think there were any. But it is possible I'm wrong and they're just really rare.

oipic

I don't remember seeing any Paradox coupons or Sins coupons. I don't think there were any. But it is possible I'm wrong and they're just really rare.

As I suspected, good Sir - my searches came up empty, but you know, when in doubt, ask GAF. Cheers.

Will save pennies and get to Sins someday soon. I know it's very 2008 (and the last post in the OT was months ago), but I shall get to this one day. Thanks mate.

KKRT00

What i have for trade:

- Duke Nukem Forever steam code
- Homefront steam code

YIP7j.jpg

What do i want:
- SPAZ [that's priority :)]
- Serious Sam 3
- offer with any good open world RPG like Two Worlds 2, Risen, Fallout 3/NV, Witcher 1 [almost open world ;p]
- any great/good indie game offer [like strategies, RPGs, 4X, fast action games]
- any great old game offer :)

Let's make it a little easier. Games i dont have on steam, but want to own someday :) [list uncomplete ;p]
X-Com Collection, Mount and Blade, Doom Collection, Galactic Civ 2, Crysis 1, Oblivion GOTY, Singularity

My steam page
http://steamcommunity.com/id/KKRT00

Jomjom

Banned
Were there any Activision coupons handed out during the Gift Grab? I'm hoping there was because I would like the King's Quest Collection.

Side question: Is it better to get the KQ collection on Steam or the collection on GOG.com where it is split into 3 different downloads?

Were there any Activision coupons handed out during the Gift Grab? I'm hoping there was because I would like the King's Quest Collection.

Side question: Is it better to get the KQ collection on Steam or the collection on GOG.com where it is split into 3 different downloads?

I've seen 25% off Activision coupons (and have one myself).

i got a Duke Nukem Forever steam key and Binding of Isaac gift on steam if anyone has trades. not expecting much.

I wonder what the guy above me offered for Duke (if he did want Duke) but I hope a bunch of coupons would have been okay. That or a copy of TF Classic or Half Life. Hmmm....

Lucario

Hah! I have a completely different inventory now, and I'm really most interested in DOTA2, but I'll also look at other offers if it's neat stuff.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rukario/inventory#pending_gifts

Text:

Genesis Collection (40 games + 1 thing I have no idea what it is, I really would rather just redeem this and don't want to trade it unless it's towards DOTA2 or something on my wishlist) (GOOONNNNEEEE. Redeemed it <3)

Il-2 Sturmovik 2: Cliffs of Dover ($50 flightsim and a new release!)

NAIL'D

Luxor: 5th Passage (I traded CS for this because I was druuuuuuuunk)

Dungeons: Steam Special Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom