• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday trading/giving away thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGMIII

qbyJN.png

Want
Anything but coupons unless it's 50% off Bethesda/Warner Brothers.

I just looked up what Minecraft cost nowadays...

TWENTY SEVEN DOLLARS!? What the hell.

Seems that because the creator lives in Europe he used a price point of 20 euros, which isn't too bad. But it seems he didn't just used € = $ but used the actual conversion rate of euros to dollars. Which results in a high price for you yes.

Have:

Left 4 Dead 2
2 x Portal
Team Fortress 1
Cogs
Half Life 2

Want:

Games I don't have and are slightly interesting (doesn't have to be on Steam I suppose). http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987280390/games?tab=all

Have:

pk4C9.png

EDIT: Quake IV taken

Want:

Game offers.

In particular:

LOTR War in the North
Deus Ex: HR

The above may be wishful thinking, but offer away!

KKRT00

I've a region locked civilization V copy (US) in case someone is interested in trading that for something or just buying it

Steam said, that You cant register that key, because its region locked?

--

So has anyone SPAZ for trade? I really, really want this game :)

Don't need any of the following coupons, keeping GTA:SA for the moment. If anyone wants one, just pm, don't want anything in return.

x0xKX.jpg

Jomjom

Banned
Have:

6609233447_fd95b19e9b.jpg

Ubi and Risen coupons are gone. Obviously coal is gone.

Want:

Any Meridian4 coupons
Bully
Syberia 1 & 2
Still Life 1 & 2
Post Mortem
Fallout 1 & 2
Whatever else you've got

Firebrand

Still got a copy of Portal 2 that I'd like to trade away.

I'd like games for it. Stuff I'm currently interested in includes Puzzle Agent 2, Q.U.B.E., Greed Corp., maybe Bastion, feel free to offer what you've got.

So is anyone interested in trading for a gift copy of The Longest Journey/Dreamfall Pack, The Orange Box, or Serious Sam HD 1? I'll consider almost anything I don't own--within reason! Please refrain from offering $1 games, or games with a 39 Metacritic. I'll also consider monetary offers, ie "I'll gift a game worth X dollars for it".

Also, PLEASE, no Indie Bundle games. If I wanted those, I'd have bought them... they're, IMO, literally worthless when trading.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DyslexicAlucard/games/?tab=all&sort=name

does anybody have an extra copy of Nation Red to trade me? i got keys for Humble Indie Bundle 3 and 4 to trade for it if anybody wants. PM me or hit me up on Steam: brollyman2k

JiliK

I'm giving away Steam codes for the following:

<ALL GONE>

If anyone's interested, shoot me a PM. Only one code per person though, don't be greedy. :D

Seagoon

Would anyone consider trading a copy of Dead Space 2 for any of this lot? For some reason EA decided to jack the price of Dead Space 2 up to $78.99 which makes the weekend deal not the most attractive offer...

DYB5B.jpg

My steam id is goonbridge, all offers considered!

Have:

- Renegade Ops
- Demigod

Want:

Dead Space 2 - Its only $5 this weekend, but as I am in Australia, I dont get that deal :-(

Happy to trade one of these for it. Price works out the same.

KKRT00

Two questions.
Were there any Serious Sam 3 coupons released?
Do coupons work on 4-packs?

Ok, from what i found out i can use coupon for 4-pack of L4D2, so it should work on other games too. I also found serious sam 3 coupon somewhere on google :)

So i have new question. Who has Serious Sam 3 coupon? I'll trade anything from my list for that [even more than item]
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34052937&postcount=4529

I want at least -33% :)

Jomjom

Banned
Anyone want a Square Enix 25% code for free? Front Mission Evolved is a daily sale game today, so if you want it just add me. Steam ID: jdizzle84

First person to add me gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom