• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Indie Spring Sale 2013 | March 21-29

My first ever Steam sale...

hqgdEol.png

Woah, Nimbus is pretty cheap. It's an enjoyable platformer-ish game with great style and music, I can recommend it.

Intrusion 2 is 66% off (2,71€ in EU store), and it's worth checking out. It's one of my favorite games of 2012. It is simultaneously pretty shitty and crazy fucking awesome, so your mileage may vary.

HoosTrax

Gave the Din's Curse demo a spin for about an hour, and I think I'll probably end up getting it. Graphics are a bit lofi (has 1080p support at least, though), but it understands what makes a satisfying loot ARPG much better than Krater did.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Gave the Din's Curse demo a spin for about an hour, and I think I'll probably end up getting it. Graphics are a bit lofi (has 1080p support at least, though), but it understands what makes a satisfying loot ARPG much better than Krater did.

Depths of peril ran like shit on my PC (slideshow) so i guess Din's Curse will be about the same, of course i have a shitty integrated card so it's my fault but still. I heard some crazy random shit happens on both those games so i'm looking forward to getting a new card and try them out for real.

I've been going through the list to see what looks interesting and then looking for reviews/impressions/etc - Is Revenge of the Titans as hard as people make it out to be? Can you play on easy?

Kade

I've been going through the list to see what looks interesting and then looking for reviews/impressions/etc - Is Revenge of the Titans as hard as people make it out to be? Can you play on easy?

It's been ages since I played it but I don't remember it being difficult.

Inkwell

Banned
So, the indie sale is ending tomorrow. I have 3 games that I'm debating whether I should purchase or not:

• Anodyne
  • Waking Mars
  • The Dream Machine
I'm wondering how people would rank these games. I'm thinking of only getting 1 or 2 of them. My backlog is long enough that I probably won't get through everything until the next Steam sale, and there's a chance they'll be the same price or cheaper.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So, the indie sale is ending tomorrow. I have 3 games that I'm debating whether I should purchase or not:

• Anodyne
  • Waking Mars
  • The Dream Machine
I'm wondering how people would rank these games. I'm thinking of only getting 1 or 2 of them. My backlog is long enough that I probably won't get through everything until the next Steam sale, and there's a chance they'll be the same price or cheaper.

Played like half an hour of Waking Mars and thought it sucked. Just pretty boring imo :( If you get two, I'd get the other two. Dream Machine looks pretty sweet, but it might be a pain to wait for the other episodes.

Top Bottom