• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Puncher

Don't rub it in, it is bad enough that ModBot is displaying my ineptitude to everyone here.

cPAWDHk.gif

Ludens

Banned
So, I just complete Shipwreck.
It's a short (two hours to 100% it) Zelda-like game.
It's very easy and it's basically impossible getting stucked, but the game is very enjoyable and I think the fact is very short is a good thing, otherwise it could turn boring.

So, I just complete Shipwreck.
It's a short (two hours to 100% it) Zelda-like games.
It's very easy and it's basically impossible getting stucked, but the game is very enjoyable and I think the fact is very short is a good thing, otherwise it could turn boring.

This looks totally like my thing and I have never heard of it. Thanks Steam discovery queue.

Wishlisted now.

Isn't the point of an Alien game kind of
gone, when the Alien is gone? Btw, you spoilered the first mention of the androids being there instead of the alien, but not the second one :)
Those screenshots do look really nice though :)
Added more spoiler-tags. You were right.
bKXQAQt.png

i normally don't pre-order but this was too good not to
and i already know how good DDDA is so
Rub it in a bit more, would ya ( ._.)

Pachimari

Okay, so I bought 2 tf2 keys last week. Today I bought 6 more. And now I only have 6 in all, while I should have had 8. Why is that?

[edit]
Never mind. Now there's 8.

septicore

Indie Gala Rockin' ANIME BUNDLE IS LIVE!

TIER 1 Pay $1 and get the following 2 Steam Games.

Diadra Empty (STEAM)
Hitogata Happa (STEAM)

TIER 2 Pay $1.99 (SPECIAL 24 Hour Launch Price) and get all 7 Fantastic ANIME Steam Games.

Acceleration of SUGURI X-Edition HD (STEAM)
Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils (STEAM)
Gundemonium Recollection (STEAM)
GundeadliGne (STEAM)
SUGURI (STEAM)

Deques

Diadra Empty (STEAM)
Hitogata Happa (STEAM)

TIER 2 Pay $1.99 (SPECIAL 24 Hour Launch Price) and get all 7 Fantastic ANIME Steam Games.

GundeadliGne (STEAM)
SUGURI (STEAM)

Nice, bundle. Although I got all of the games except for Bunny Must Die, and I haven't been wanting this game for a long time. But I shouldn't buy the whole bundle just for one game :/

Messiah

Diadra Empty (STEAM)
Hitogata Happa (STEAM)

GundeadliGne (STEAM)
SUGURI (STEAM)

Oh, that is a good bundle and I own none of these games. Thanks for pointing that out!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Gift #3 -- MB-6F84EE11E6635307 - Taken by MaxiLive. 6 entrants total.
Mystery Gift #2 -- MB-FCCA52E45E230735 - Taken by septicore. 11 entrants total.
Mystery Gift -- MB-92BFD00A931755CD - Taken by UnderWaterTree. 4 entrants total.

t1452532600z1.png

shockdude

Diadra Empty (STEAM)
Hitogata Happa (STEAM)

GundeadliGne (STEAM)
SUGURI (STEAM)
Oh gee, I bought the SUGURI collection 15 days ago for $1.99. This is my first Steam refund, let's see what happens....

Diadra Empty (STEAM)
Hitogata Happa (STEAM)

GundeadliGne (STEAM)
SUGURI (STEAM)

So close to buying Gundemonium and Suguri during Steam sale....woo hoo!

Pachimari

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Madridista, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Syder Arcade -- MB-FBF4389F7D923786 - Taken by manueldelalas. 1 entrants total.

t1452523119z1.png

Pachimari

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Madridista, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified -- MB-81B5D39D3E9F752A - Taken by blackcrane. 4 entrants total.
Savant - Ascent -- MB-89F586CB5D071E0C - Taken by dave is ok. 2 entrants total.
Mountain -- MB-9BBEEB93F98CFF24 - Taken by Hektor. 4 entrants total.
BioShock -- MB-4E0C54534BD1E4D5 - Taken by jdw_b. 3 entrants total.
Shivah: Kosher Edition -- MB-89A63AA9867E4738 - Taken by Zeeman. 2 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Savant - Ascent was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Mountain was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for BioShock was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Shivah: Kosher Edition was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1452533319z1.png

The reason it was "already listed in another ModBot giveaway" is because, I first accidentally sent my PM to modbot without any rules. So I sent a new one with rules and have now posted it here.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Mystery Crap -- MB-CF7CD2EC11421343 - Taken by Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Mystery Crap -- MB-CF7CD2EC11421343 - Taken by Jawmuncher

It was this

header.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

I'm an evil bastard -- MB-698D11969D582A81 - Taken by Kuroyume

finished Max Payne 3.

It was fun. It didn't really feel like the remedy games at all and once i got over that then i could just take it for what it was: a TPS with some amazing ragdolls and with writing that was kinda meh. Even the TPS stuff is somewhat lacking with no grenades or molotovs from the previous games.

Still, I can see what people like about the game. I still think the series peaked at MP2 and would've loved to see another one of those but alas, remedy can barely put out a new game every generation so maybe it's for the best that someone else gave it a shot. Just maybe don't let the Housers into the writing room if MP4 ever comes out.

now, with that large chunk of my HDD cleared, its time to clear another shameful game from my backlog: Super Meat Boy. And this Danny B soundtrack sure makes it easy to finally do a serious playthrough of it

Pachimari

This is weird. So I have Mafia II in my Steam library but it says have no DLC content. So I go to the Mafia II: Deluxe Edition Steam page, and it says it is already in my library. Is that because I have the standard edition?

So if I buy the Deluxe Edition off a seller this week, will I get all of the DLC in that edition added to my standard edition?

Deques

This is weird. So I have Mafia II in my Steam library but it says have no DLC content. So I go to the Mafia II: Deluxe Edition Steam page, and it says it is already in my library. Is that because I have the standard edition?

So if I buy the Deluxe Edition off a seller this week, will I get all of the DLC in that edition added to my standard edition?

Yes, but you won't get an extra gift copy of Mafia 2

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

It's so crap that it became a mystery -- MB-EFD186E44FD2942C - Taken by Lone_Prodigy

Kuroyume

Banned
I want Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils but I own most of everything else... =/ Stupid thing wasn't on sale during the steam sale either.

Don't take that anonymous garbage. Why so Evil 2? A game that's free all the time? Gee thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom