• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Finished Ori. Still have to vote for gaf goty and this is going to end up at the top, maybe even n°1. Probably getting the definitive edition later this spring, if only for the added content.

Jazz573

Keys:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Jazz573, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Darksiders -- MB-27A43B63335B146C - Taken by Mikurden
Her Story -- MB-1A7C667A43838F2A - Taken by The_Monk
Car Washer: Summer of the Ninja -- MB-98A3C69FEF59DE5B - Taken by TheMadMan007
Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic -- MB-90A64732F3C7DD8F - Taken by septicore
Death Rally (Classic) -- MB-FE210E9F383037B6
Wacky Wheels -- MB-47E7950781CCAAAB - Taken by ussjtrunks
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition -- MB-3D827DC14085359B - Taken by bobnowhere
Knights of Pen and Paper Plus1 Deluxier Edition -- MB-155E2C88265A9B2E - Taken by Henry Swanson
Endorlight -- MB-B0CF327B3349DD9A - Taken by texhnolyze
Red Faction Guerrilla Steam Edition -- MB-0E11098BF45F5FB9 - Taken by William Bonney
Bridge Constructor -- MB-A8EBDA5BAE64A081 - Taken by Eila
Fratal: Make Blooms Not War -- MB-F8C1EB47187BA636 - Taken by ExoSoul
rFactor -- MB-FF1906EA9737F7DA - Taken by rainking187

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUCK

tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard
Cards Alert
tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard

Silence of the Sleep got cards.

Dr Dogg

Well time for the next round of Pawn shuffling and in comes Fluffydelisions' and Cosmic Swung's pawns. Incidentally every GAFfer's pawn I've seen so far is a girl. Not that I'm surprised in the least.

Shadownet

Banned
Does anyone know where Dragon Dogma keep their save files?
Well time for the next round of Pawn shuffling and in comes Fluffydelisions' and Cosmic Swung's pawns. Incidentally every GAFfer's pawn I've seen so far is a girl. Not that I'm surprised in the least.

Harem

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I got to play about an hour of DRAGON's Dogma, seems like a pretty fun game and it sure is pretty. I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing, especially when it comes to these pawns.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Nostradamus -- MB-255DAD4C4F301306 - Taken by Costa1774
Lucius -- MB-70D15E41596A0A02 - Taken by Blu(e)
Nostradamus #2 -- MB-DF3C76485C7779DA - Taken by alr1ght
Gaben: The FInal Decision -- MB-0E299C32DF190109 - Taken by ussjtrunks
Gods vs Humans -- MB-623D06BA16BC4C20 - Taken by fuzzy123
Woodle Tree Adventures -- MB-A656681ADEBDC102 - Taken by titch

some extras, enjoy

Ozium

I got to play about an hour of DRAGON's Dogma, seems like a pretty fun game and it sure is pretty. I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing, especially when it comes to these pawns.

If you've played Kingdoms of Amalur it's like that but with good combat. So you just run around and do quests... You have to walk everywhere before you can fast travel. Also the pawns are like party members who will help you fight monsters, they have different stats/attributes and skills

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah, like I once said: Lords of the Fallen is like Dark Souls with none of what makes Dark Souls good.
I stopped playing around the 90% mark. The game kept crashing randomly, I got a glitched magic trinket (thanks for no patch), and the boss I'm on really sucks. It's a Souls game without the Soul. It's not good at all.
yeah, but i had to try it :p

i'm generally not a person that gives others' opinions much credit haha

like specifically for things i might or might not like, i prefer to try them out myself or intuitively know how i'm gonna feel about it. sometimes i get it wrong like with undertale and have to thank someone else for putting it in my hands but undertale is a weird, special game and i generally just like trying things for myself and figuring it out

and it had dark souls as inspirations, so i kinda needed to try it

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I couldn't even get past a couple of hours into Lords of the Fallen. It wasn't even any poor comparisons in game design against Dark Souls, I just couldn't get rid of input lag (my PC's fault) and the natural slowness of the camera, frame speed, and how "heavy" the characters are just annoyed me too much for this style of game play.

What a waste of $15 on my part.

Nabs

yeah, but i had to try it :p

i'm generally not a person that gives others' opinions much credit haha

like specifically for things i might or might not like, i prefer to try them out myself or intuitively know how i'm gonna feel about it. sometimes i get it wrong like with undertale and have to thank someone else for putting it in my hands but undertale is a weird, special game and i generally just like trying things for myself and figuring it out

and it had dark souls as inspirations, so i kinda needed to try it

I'm actually hoping you'll give it another go.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

haha that's actually pretty great.

If you've played Kingdoms of Amalur it's like that but with good combat. So you just run around and do quests... You have to walk everywhere before you can fast travel. Also the pawns are like party members who will help you fight monsters, they have different stats/attributes and skills

Makes sense, just seemed like there was more to it than that the way others here were talking.

Teggy

OK, apparently hey didn't test DD on preview versions of Windows 10 and you need to drop in an old video driver to get it to work. My standard redheaded lady has begun her adventure.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm actually hoping you'll give it another go.

i might give it another shot but tbh we had league patch today after like a month without patches and most of my friends are back to playing it so not sure if i'll play anything else for a while heh

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1166118.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Robin Hood -- MB-C6F540C9260AAC8C - Taken by Madridista
Nostradamus -- MB-C5860E03E1559A87 - Taken by Loptous
Post Mortem -- MB-23174519E2B526B2 - Taken by dave is ok

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kagemusha:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Omikron -- MB-C874D72356E0FAC9 - Taken by KenOD

Pachimari

I really hate it when games are being removed. I thought games were supposed to be preserved, but titles keep getting removed for different reasons. Oh well.

I think it's actually the one most shocking thing to me, since going the PC route back in April 2014 - that games are being removed on PC.

r3n4ud

I really hate it when games are being removed. I thought games were supposed to be preserved, but titles keep getting removed for different reasons. Oh well.

I think it's actually the one most shocking thing to me, since going the PC route back in April 2014 - that games are being removed on PC.
Well, to be fair, we were told during sale that these games were getting removed. But ya, it still sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom