• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

maguskain

I didn't realize I had this sitting around from a Humble Bundle

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (maguskain, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bejeweled 3 -- MB-FDEB216F450CA3BC - Taken by Dangerblade. 1 entrants total.

t1453661475z1.png
[/QUOTE]

Jawmuncher

Still wondering why after Valkyria Chronicles, Sega has only announced Sonic Lost World and Sonic Colors. The complete opposite of what most were expecting that bought VC.

Still wondering why after Valkyria Chronicles, Sega has only announced Sonic Lost World and Sonic Colors. The complete opposite of what most were expecting that bought VC.

Because they are testing the waters with S-

They announced Sonic Colors for Steam? Or are you making shit up again?

bloke

Here's little giveaway in celebration of me winning Dragons Dogma, thanks again Lain

ModBot said:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Exowar -- MB-51E05B5C11B60AA6 - Taken by NingenJanai
GravBlocks -- MB-AE996CEADD4C186D - Taken by gurm3n
Town of Salem -- MB-8479D0ACE549E1C5 - Taken by Ventara
Masked Shooters 2 -- MB-2EAA7D2D1420690C - Taken by redlacs
Caveman Craig -- MB-D99600B873891EB8 - Taken by nightstorm
Hydraulic Empire -- MB-77F7A06B3F21FA6A - Taken by Belgarion
Snik -- MB-6AE4AC8D67A345EF - Taken by Sch1sm
Planetary Annihilation - Digital Deluxe Commander Bundle -- MB-AFDB627DECA17E67 - Taken by Benedict
Painkiller: Black Edition -- MB-E3AE25A274423D25 - Taken by Jawmuncher
Silence of the Sleep -- MB-E2A2ECC5AFBA0E1E - Taken by anastef
Fasaria World Online -- MB-9EC069770E9A09D1 - Taken by rainking187
Divekick -- MB-20BEA1F471D95E63 - Taken by derExperte
Rise of the Triad (2013) -- MB-516D0E0F44BC56E7 - Taken by Anteater
100% Orange Juice -- MB-E3A332AE7EE79C7B - Taken by Large Professor

bloke

Some more bundled cr.. stuff

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Death Goat -- MB-80F9F1DE7D8D42E3 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Age of Steel: Recharge -- MB-B7125FBF6C592C1F - Taken by Belgarion
Alien Rage - Unlimited -- MB-32E2E567C26FDB09 - Taken by TheAutomator
Knights of Pen and Paper Plus1 Deluxier Edition -- MB-CB58C9923A79985E - Taken by Large Professor
Endorlight -- MB-2E55B0FC17689C15 - Taken by rainking187
Red Faction Guerrilla Steam Edition -- MB-282BF89736B7B6C6 - Taken by mp1990
Into the Void -- MB-D6E392A7C594FDFE - Taken by longlivegaming
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - Collector's Edition -- MB-666A9ED3DA015EE9 - Taken by Ludens
3DRPG -- MB-92DB28257C8FD276 - Taken by Madridista

Soulflarz

Banned
Ghost in the Shell (the movie) and all of Black Lagoon is on Netflix, so I don't see how you could be wondering what to watch next.

Seconded Black Lagoon
One of my favorite animes, it's as americanized as you can get.

It's the Kill Bill of anime or something.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Deadlings Rotten Edition -- MB-CA113B6FE4557C47 - Taken by Smash88

mp1990

Banned
And there I was, wondering what I should watch next on netflix.

Juno, alongside Easy A, are my two "guilty pleasures" movies. They aren't really any bad (some might even say Juno was one of the best movies from 2007), but i'm really ashamed of admitting to anyone that i love them. Just me being silly, i know.

Pachimari

such a good movie :3

Is it the Super movie of 2010?

[edit]First page again. Everybody go buy Final Fantasy XIV and/or Heavensward. Currently on sale on Steam. Needs a monthly subscription but it's oh so worth it.

Juno, alongside Easy A, are my two "guilty pleasures". They aren't really any bad (some might even say Juno was one of the best movies from 2007), but i'm really ashamed of admitting to anyone that i love them. Just me being silly, i know.

Easy A and Juno are some of my favorites as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom