• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are porting this game to PS4, the port will also include some kind of storymode or something.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1170623

But the lack of dialog is what made it so magical...

Two Tribes, what are you doooiinnnggg?!
It looks like a dog with one eye looking into a tiny birdhouse. The beak is his nose, and the wings his ears.

2aN746W.gif

Ozium

quite telling how most of the people that are defending the witness being $40 are the ones who actually bought it via regional pricing for 10-20 dollars

Parsnip

quite telling how most of the people that are defending the witness being $40 are the ones who actually bought it via regional pricing for 10-20 dollars

I can't tell if you are serious or not, but I bought it full €uro price and have no complaints.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dex3108

What is Blow justification for PS4 version on having more trophies compared to PC? Atmosphere?

You can't publish game on PSN without set amount of trophies according to him. Sony gave them choice to choose Trophies Tier and i guess they choose one with lowest number of trophies required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom