• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Else Heart.Break() -- MB-5D6664BA72752885 - Taken by Jadax. 12 entrants total.
Rust (Early Access) -- MB-EAA267544C7DE641 - Taken by Regginator. 6 entrants total.

t1484747311z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
But it can be a very sweet and satisfying deal, in many ways. The endless suffering we don't talk about here really.

In general, sure, but not when the deal concerns the Windows Store! And nothing that rhymes can ever be inaccurate.

ModBot said:
Instructions for bobnowhere:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Ax-El -- MB-55AC01395A03B991 - Taken by fuzzy123
Blackbay Asylum -- MB-8A527FA3586D3EBC - Taken by Mikurden
Blacksea Odyssey -- MB-BED6CE66E266FB82 - Taken by data
Broadsword : Age of Chivalry -- MB-E50209B3CEA2DA26 - Taken by texhnolyze
Crab Cakes Rescue -- MB-B20289CF592FC9D0 - Taken by Hakkelus
Drones, The Human Condition -- MB-4E9E6116AECEFAFC - Taken by Vuze
Exowar -- MB-B0AAAAD890E05907 - Taken by MaxiLive
Forgotten, Not Lost - A Kinetic Novel -- MB-385A2CBEDCE58B20 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN
Gunspell - Steam Edition -- MB-AED9EA970AE5C5CA - Taken by nightstorm
Magma Tsunami -- MB-49577719ADD95E08 - Taken by hardcastlemccormick

After 98 hours I'm finally totally done with all of the non-gwent side quests and dlc, and done everything I want to (ie, avoided most of the monster net/map garbage) from the Witcher 3.

Pretty sure that's the longest time I've ever spent with a game outside of maybe The Secret World.

And I'm heartbroken that my Sunless Sea save got corrupted. I spent 15-20 hours on one character and just can't find the willpower to start over from scratch and build myself back up for the dlc.

NeoRaider

Refunct was a great little game. Beat it at 30 minutes exactly but it's probably the most enjoyment I've gotten out of a Humble Bundle game.

I won this one in @Giant Panda giveaway last night, at least that's what i thought. When i went to activate it (HB gift link) it turned out to be Pony Island, game that i already own. RIP. XD

Deques

I won this one in @Giant Panda giveaway last night, at least that's what i thought. When i went to activate it (HB gift link) it turned out to be Pony Island, game that i already own. RIP. XD

At least it saved you your 30 minutes of life. I didn't find it enjoying at all

Durante

I'm wondering what's going on with Berseria, roughly a week away from release and the store page still doesn't mention the preorder bonus, and looking on Steamdb the prepurchase sub only includes the game.
Two options:
- There is none. (The most likely)
- They want to maximize launch period sales in order to get higher on the top seller list for increased exposure, so they'll announce it very late. (This wouldn't be a bad decision really)

JaseC

Two options:
- There is none. (The most likely)
- They want to maximize launch period sales in order to get higher on the top seller list for increased exposure, so they'll announce it very late. (This wouldn't be a bad decision really)

The pre-order bonus was announced via the Steam Community hub last month. The store page just lacks the typical "Pre-purchase offer" section, I'd guess because the aforementioned announcement is actually displayed in the "Recent updates" section as it's the second-most recent one, so that there is a pre-order bonus at all isn't exactly hidden from view (for the time being).

pislit

The pre-order bonus was announced via the Steam Community hub last month. The store page just lacks the typical "Pre-purchase offer" section, I'd guess because the aforementioned announcement is actually displayed in the "Recent updates" section as it's the second-most recent one, so that there is a pre-order bonus at all isn't exactly hidden from view.

• 10% off if you own Tales of Zestiria or Tales of Symphonia (not cumulative)
  • A 15-min Skits video

Wasn't Tales of Symphonia a freebie when you preorder Zestiria?

JaseC

This was hyped on GAF wasn't it? I do want Turn on too, but dunno if I ought to get this bundle :S

In a sense. It's a "eurojanky" open-world FPS that some find endearing due to the developer's ambition not being restrained by the clearly modest budget.

neoemonk

There's one game every month that I like in Humble Monthly. I missed Trails in the Sky last month and now it's too late. I have it on PSP but I bought SC on Steam. I should have stayed signed up.

MaxiLive

I still can't get over this coming from someone who plays videogames for a living

I haven't seen that video in a while and I forgot just how bad it was. I don't expect game journalists to be good at games but not being able to grasp the controls and to publish that video?

Okay maybe the previewer only had 15 minutes to get accustom to the game and doesn't play many FPS games (why send them to a DOOM event), but to then publish that video?! Madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom