• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahji

played some dark souls 2 today. fell into a cave through a trap door, I am surrounded by 3-4 frog beasts with this giant eyes, ran away to get to a better position, stepped into something, suddenly my armor is broken, but I had to beat those black frogs so no time to look why this happened. During the fight I stepped again into something, one of my rings broke. No time to look again. Somehow I managed to beat the frogs and I could investigate what is going on. Found out after three more times stepping in that thing that it was the yellow juice on the floor that broke my armor. On the way out of the cave all my armor/rings were broken. OK, I thought. Lets go repair that shit. Turns out I have to pay fucking 15k souls to blacksmith in order to repair my best life regenerating ring. And I had just that many souls to repair all the other important armor stuff.
why are you doing this to me? enough dark souls for today. The blacksmith has to know that this ring is very important to me so he raises his prices way up. clever businessman.

yuraya

played some dark souls 2 today. fell into a cave through a trap door, I am surrounded by 3-4 frog beasts with this giant eyes, ran away to get to a better position, stepped into something, suddenly my armor is broken, but I had to beat those black frogs so no time to look why this happened. During the fight I stepped again into something, one of my rings broke. No time to look again. Somehow I managed to beat the frogs and I could investigate what is going on. Found out after three more times stepping in that thing that it was the yellow juice on the floor that broke my armor. On the way out of the cave all my armor/rings were broken. OK, I thought. Lets go repair that shit. Turns out I have to pay fucking 15k souls to blacksmith in order to repair my best life regenerating ring. And I had just that many souls to repair all the other important armor stuff.
why are you doing this to me? enough dark souls for today. The blacksmith has to know that this ring is very important to me so he raises his prices way up. clever businessman.

That area kind of sucks. Probably one of the worst in DS2. Its a very important area tho in regards to items/loot etc so you should do your best to get through everything there.

Its not a must ofc. You can always return to that area later when you are overpowered.

Deepo

Holy shit, new Steam beta allows you to:

• Game install folders can be moved to other Steam Library folders under Properties / Local Files

I've been waiting for that forever! Awesome!

Hektor

Yo, did anyone's Castle of Illusion got revoked ??

yea

Cy9U8h2.png

Especially annoying because it's a removed videogame that i bought of them for specifically this reason

Zeeman

Had the same thing happen with Castle of Illusion from Bundlestars, I just reentered the key and it worked, so who knows

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how do you guys even know / remember where you got keys from >_>

I bought mine on the Humble Store (august 29) and still have it. Hopefully they won't mass revoke that stuff or something, I don't remember if Humble support is real or if it's like Steam's.

Lol, Castle of Illusion was published by SEGA. Fuck off SEGA, no port in 2016, no Castle of Illusion.
please don't make Castle of Illusion 2017's port

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
c1e6cf106aa5c84fc7e814d2472b0116.png

I'm going to secure it on my computer~

Given I didn't buy a key from somewhere, I bought the game off Steam. But just in case~

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of spindoctor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 17 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (spindoctor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
DmC: Devil May Cry -- MB-E151634B632A1719 - Taken by Naked Snake. 27 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Doom -- MB-728516C03F0FD890 - Taken by illusionary. 111 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Dragon Age Origins -- MB-39580594BD280ADD - Taken by cluto. 13 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
LOST PLANET 3 -- MB-AC1600AC22769B41 - Taken by Sarcasm. 17 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Mass Effect 2 -- MB-04A192C1B74F8A76 - Taken by wetflame. 5 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Resident Evil Revelations -- MB-BBEE5C0A3966E277 - Taken by Shalashaska. 17 entrants total.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition -- MB-00214B554B2560B6 - Taken by Vazra. 20 entrants total.
Bejeweled 3 -- MB-E68040ACEAF3FA38 - Taken by gaiadyne. 8 entrants total.
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger -- MB-992EF7BEBB6F6F03 - Taken by bbd23. 13 entrants total.
Freedom Planet -- MB-52E4CA1AC4EC4DDC - Taken by Dusk Golem. 7 entrants total.
GRAV -- MB-260E6CC25609EE2C - Taken by Eila. 5 entrants total.
Outlast -- MB-F409E0D71CE01E16 - Taken by Orgen. 7 entrants total.
Resident Evil 5 -- MB-34DF5546A26A1E79 - Taken by Smeagol. 21 entrants total.
Retro City Rampage DX -- MB-5ED7653B2453DDFE - Taken by dot. 4 entrants total.
Saints Row IV -- MB-460C87C4652D2A60 - Taken by laserlaser. 16 entrants total.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-4627516302212085 - Taken by Mixed2k. 6 entrants total.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II The Sith Lords -- MB-9F0C0AD6B113B7B0 - Taken by Garandorf. 11 entrants total.

t1484766127z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom