• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
NVidia released a GPU update for RE7, For Honor Beta, Conan Exiles. ATI released an .update for RE7 too.
Is RE7 optimised for DirectX 12?

Momentary

Banned
What kind of desk chairs do ye guys have, anything fancy for that comfy desk gaming?

Eurotech iOO is what I use. It's a mesh design and distributes your weight well while keeping you cool

30639599480_6f8bedc1d7_k.jpg
30721399411_725cbd2a39_h.jpg

Eurotech iOO is what I use. It's a mesh design and distributes your weight well while keeping you cool

That's a nice looking chair! Pretty similar to the Herman Miller "Embody" chair that I've had for the last... 4 years?

0hme01.jpg

it may look like some sort of starship chair with it's strange "spine" of interlocking arms behind the mesh, but it's crazy comfortable and super customizable.

PaulSane

I wanted to post a giveaway on the 24th because it was my birthday but since life decided to gift me a blackout instead, I'm posting it on the 25th after scouring my humble list for all the unredeemed shit in it.
It's just bundle leftovers, but I think there could be 1 or 2 games which are actually worth it.

Happy birthday!

I wish. Sold like shit and published by Sega.

My guess is, never coming. Please be excited for new Total War.

TOTAL WAAAGH!!!

And that's actually relevant right now. Total Warhammer's free faction, Bretonnia, is being added in Feb some time. Alongside this, they're relaunching Total Warhammer with a new name under the "Total War: Warhammer - Old World Edition" moniker, which has all of the free DLC packed-in (for retail releases).

Presumably, the stand-alone expansion will be the New World Edition, adding its own continent and factions. (The leak points to it being: High Elves, Dark Elves, Lizardmen; although the Skaven, Chaos Dwarves, and Ogre Kingdoms are paced to be released as DLC in a similar timeframe.)

Pixieking

Banned
Banner Saga 3 kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stoic/banner-saga-3

Loved the first one, haven't played the second.

Not sure how relevant this is for anyone else, but as a PSA:
I already backed the Trilogy via the original Kickstarter - what do I need to do to get Saga 3?

If you've already backed the Trilogy via the Banner Saga 1 Kickstarter (at the $50+ level), we'll send you a digital download of Banner Saga 3 when it launches.

If you would like to receive any of the rewards listed in this campaign, you need only choose one and we'll make sure you have a extra $20 credit in PledgeManager after the campaign ends. You'll end up with an extra key for Banner Saga 3, which you can share with a friend, as well as the $20 credit to use however you see fit on extra prizes and goods!

My $50 Poster Promotion tier just keeps on giving. :D

Valxal

I hate to be that guy buuuut, what Desk and Monitor are those if you happen to know the model and where you bought them? Please and thank you.

Qk1jCmW.gif

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-BA671891993A9F7C - Taken by Hakkelus

Momentary

Banned
I hate to be that guy buuuut, what Desk and Monitor are those if you happen to know the model and where you bought them? Please and thank you.

Qk1jCmW.gif

ROG Swift is the Monitor. It's the older model. The arm is from Human Scale I think. and the desk is from a company in San Diego. I'll have to call them or find my receipt to tell you the model. I'll do it tomorrow. I'm in bed right now.

A bit late, but happy bday Lain. Nice giveaway, esp. with the shadowrun dragonfall goty material.

Question on DDDA? How big is the world? Im in Gran Soren on level 13.

A bit late, but happy bday Lain. Nice giveaway, esp. with the shadowrun dragonfall goty material.

Question on DDDA? How big is the world? Im in Gran Soren on level 13.

It's large enough for each location to feel like a journey, but small enough to become familiar. Pretty well done overall, particularly the day/night stuff. And keep in mind the world map doesn't tell the whole story--there's some big caves and dungeons, particularly for end-game content.

It's large enough for each location to feel like a journey, but small enough to become familiar. Pretty well done overall, particularly the day/night stuff. And keep in mind the world map doesn't tell the whole story--there's some big caves and dungeons, particularly for end-game content.

Yes, it feels very satisfying to explore this world and each little place in it. Something i was missing in dark souls for example, where it felt like levels. Really well design. This is getting more and more my dream rpg. Day/night changing is very atmospheric. Still a lot to explore i think, nice. Its so beautiful looking too.

Ascheroth

Well, I finished Evoland 2. That was a fantastic ~15-20 hours game.
The amount of different gameplay mechanics is astounding, though that also risks that are parts in there one doesn't enjoy as much. But in general they don't overstay their welcome and are very well-done.
Soundtrack is amazing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom