• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platy

Oh, they did a DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball movie?

It is a regular DOA movie, but it does feature a beach volleyball scene

hQTBfYD.jpg

(yes, that is Ryu Hayabusa's beach volleyball clothing)

zkylon

zkylewd
I imagine this is how some feel about the anime gifs.
i guess

i feel more strongly about the trump stuff for reasons that are not worth getting into here but it's seriously tiring for me because that shit is EVERYWHERE

edit: and i guess me complaining about it just invites more discussion of the subject so i'm not helping, but it's just so very exhausting :/

kill them all

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I should watch the DOA movie again, it's kind of a perfect dumb bad movie.

Also Sarah Carter. ❤️

Kicks that have whip sounds or shotgun sounds and some when missing the hit sound like rockets, Bayman arms sounding like a shotgun reloading, Cheap acting, fan service, terrible cg, terrible cable works among many things that are so bad that you cant help but feel you are watching a 90s action movie. <3

Finished chapter 3 of Fata Morgana now

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2FSupernatural-Dean.gif

732.gif

What is it with the obsession of panties of child looking characters? Serious question.

It's not exactly her panties, to be fair. She doesn't wear them; she's the panties. Like, she transforms into panties.

Then she fights along with other panties-transforming people to defeat evil panties.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So I was wondering if anyone had played the A Hat in Time beta and if it was worth slacker-backing in order to play it.

The beta is just a small slice of the game that hasn't been updated in ~two years. I regret paying the premium for it, frankly.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Tiny and Big Grandpa's Leftovers, Psychonauts, Legend of Kay,Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, and Last Tinker are all okay 3D platformers.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so am I going 4 manning the
moon
in FF4?

My boy
Yang is in that sylph cave but he aint getting up and as far as I know he only gives you whatever augments you gave him, he doesnt rejoin), Cid aint rejoining
, I dont see any new characters showing up this late so is that it?

You 4 man the last part of the game?

Guides say I should get some
Excalibur sword before going to the moon
but I dont think I can be arsed, I kinda just want the game to end.

moon
in FF4?

My boy
Yang is in that sylph cave but he aint getting up and as far as I know he only gives you whatever augments you gave him, he doesnt rejoin), Cid aint rejoining

No. No.

moon
in FF4?

My boy

A
moon alien would be your fifth party member.

Xanathus

I'm conflicted about whether to buy Tales of Berseria for full price or wait. Really feeling like sinking my teeth into a long game.

Vazra

I'm conflicted about whether to buy Tales of Berseria for full price or wait. Really feeling like sinking my teeth into a long game.

Its a great game with some flaws. Im having tons of fun with it and Im trying to pace myself with it but saying that Im only playing 1 hour turns into 5 hours without pauses. (The end of the day end up with 5-8 hours of play)

Teggy

Dammit, had to go to a guide for end of chapter 3 Bravely Default boss. And most people say to use a job from an optional boss. It's a job I have but that seems like pretty crappy design.

Vazra

I'd also vouch for Alice: Madness Returns (with the caveat that it's extremely divisive).

The issue with Alice is the length of the game, the only boss like thing in the game sucks and overall they ditched some basic things like hanging from ledges and ignoring some items Alice had in the previous game. Its a fun platformer but it has a fair share of issues that might be hard to overlook by some. The story is interesting and the gameplay is solid even if the combat is extremely basic.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Alice bums me out so much :(

Its an ok 20 hour game that should be an amazing 10 hour game

Lomax

Psychonauts and Alice are both games that I played for a while, really enjoyed, set down for some reason or another, and never went back to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom