• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phawx

Yo guys, he's explaining OnLive like it wasn't a thing.

Edit: this is actually worse than OnLive.

Edit Edit: Haha. "There it is, Steam on Mac"

Editx3: $25 for 20 hours. The fuck outta here

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
What's the worst thing at CES this year? So far I've seen a wifi-enabled hairbrush, some round piece of shit made by Symantec that doesn't do anything, the "4K Audio" TV, Hyundai thinks your car will turn into a house?, the ugly as hell gamer trash Samsung laptop, the return of the ugly as hell Asus Predator gamer trash laptop, and VR sandals.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The Steam integration is neat, but no way is anyone going to pay $25 for 20 hours of play time with varying tiers of performance for more money.

oh boy the cars segment

giphy.gif

Yeah you should be fine, although reading through the comments people say the changes revert during updates or just at random. Maybe the guide isn't worth the trouble after all?

Yar, I'm doing it anyway because it really bugs me. It seems that I just need to run the program again whenever that happens.

And all's right with the world. Thanks again!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I was really hoping the Nvidia shield would have been $99.

It's Nvidia, they were never going to price it at what it needs to be. On top of that, if it's like the previous model it won't even include a remote and only include the gamepad.

They should have priced it at 120 without a remote and 140/150 with remote and gamepad.

Edit: Amazon page is up for it and it does include both the remote and gamepad: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N1NT9Y6/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I was really hoping the Nvidia shield would have been $99.

the shield tv is ludicrously overpowered compared to everything else on the market, even before whatever pascal updates they had in this. i just got one and it's insane how smooth it is.

(i think they should lower the price by dropping the controller, which is bad, but I guess they want to emphasize the gaming part of it)

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
latest

Nothing is sacred.
Answer is probably Grand strategy/4X, but it's better to not give them ideas.

Do mods count? Pretty sure I've seen various portrait mods for Stellaris and Crusader Kings.

I thought crossplay was still undecided for Tekken and what Harada said was mistranslated?

Huh. Last I heard was the fact both Sony and MS had to be in on it ala Rocket League and that old perception of 1337 PC h@XXorz would wreck things and it was currently off the table with a window open later maybe.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for user237:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Funklift -- MB-57CB85724DBB91F9 - Taken by Eila
Merchants of Kaidan -- MB-A447860EE984E3A6 - Taken by rostocker
Balloon Blowout -- MB-FD83871FB9619C3A - Taken by Mackenzie 92
Ultimate Word Search 2: Letter Boxed -- MB-0F53DDC881C84B75
The Adventures of Tree -- MB-057EBE258F2EC645 - Taken by MaxiLive

take more than 1

yuraya

Villain most in need of a hug spiked to 32 cents earlier. At 20 now.

I feel like I am running penny stocks.

Weird how its only that card that spiking so hard. Must have had the worst drop rate for everyone during the sale. I have a foil one and its only going for like 32 cents. Just barely higher than regular lol.

Buy? Sell? Hold?

KBNcZ.gif

Looks like I have 5 of them left! Still need at least one more "I thought this game was cool" to make the badge one last time.

I want to like the Assassin's Creed Chronicles games, the artwork is stunning but I'm struggling to play more than one level in a row. They're a bit soulless.

Ugh, might just turn my cards into gems now. I wanted to craft a couple more badges, but I need two more of that card and I definitely don't want to spend that much on it. It's not like I can even get valuable backgrounds or emotions from the badges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom