• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Oh snap, Rise and Shine has a 13 Jan. release date
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/347290/?snr=1_7_7_comingsoon_150_4

Are we talking about the same game? If so I found someone selling it for $3

Edit: You probably mean the second Styx game...

Yeah my bad should've written Styx 2 ^^;

Arthea

dunno if any of you remember Gems of War, it's a game from Puzzle Quest devs which released a year back which I was not high opinion of, but a year later I went back to it and after all updates now I can say it's pretty great. Being a year old game it's still has an active community, so if anybody still wants a good new Puzzle Quest game, you might wanna check this one.
I also 100%-ed it in about a month I think, but I didn't play much, just a little every day. Keep in mind that if you haven't gone over the trouble of registering your account previously and played it at the start your progress will be lost, mine was.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That looks interesting, is it roguelitelikeish game or just a puzzle game?

Just a stealth puzzle game. I wouldnt even call it puzzle really. Its like 2-3 hours long depending on how many collectibles you go for. Im pretty sure mine was from some bundle do you guys might have it?

Arthea

I think I haven't posted this yet, on the progress of Trails TC

trailstc_tw5ns56.jpg

Just a stealth puzzle game. I wouldnt even call it puzzle really. Its like 2-3 hours long depending on how many collectibles you go for. Im pretty sure mine was from some bundle do you guys might have it?

I stopped buying bundles, so I don't have it, wishlisted just in case

Deques

Can't find any record that it has been in any bundle

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

xheRJRF.gif
POSTAL -- MB-8C7536D33525B644 - Taken by Regginator
xheRJRF.gif
POSTAL 2 -- MB-FCDD702A086FB9D0 - Taken by illusionary

Nabs

6 months from now :V

Speaking of which next Monthly will prob. have either
Abzu
Doom 2016
Inside
Ittle Dew 2
as the main highlight game/early unlock.

Abzu has gone pretty cheap already, so expect it somewhere inside a bundle rather than the main unlock. I wouldn't be surprised if we find it in the Friday bundle.
DOOM I can see in about a year, but who knows. It sells so well at $20.
Inside will happen as well, but I think it might be a little too soon. I'm thinking sometime after June/July.
Ittle Dew 2 unfortunately won't sell bundles, so I don't really see it happening. I can see it inside one.

I don't know what we're going to get as the main unlock next month, but I'm expecting these games later in 2017: Salt and Sanctuary, Hyper Light Drifter, Necropolis, Firewatch and Furi. 2016 Indie games that refuse to go below the 12 dollar mark.

edit: How long have they had Humble Monthly referrals? You get $3 (Humble Wallet credit) for each referral, with a limit of 30. "Invited users must be first time subscribers."

fantomena

Yakuza 0 review copy popped in. I don't think Ive ever played a Yakuza game before. January is filling up already. RE7 on PC should be next.

Tizoc

Yakuza 0 review copy popped in. I don't think Ive ever played a Yakuza game before. January is filling up already. RE7 on PC should be next.
Get ready for greatness and a crazy awesome time with yakuza 0
It starts slow but once it opens up in letting you do various activities thats is when the series shine

I think I haven't posted this yet, on the progress of Trails TC

trailstc_tw5ns56.jpg

I stopped buying bundles, so I don't have it, wishlisted just in case
I actually posted about it a few pages back :v

rahji

man lightning returns crashed 2 times yesterday in critical situations. 40 hours no problems and now 2 crashes. the chaos is getting intense :p

Transformers: Devastation starts a bit slow, but after 30-40 min, when you get a bit more challenge and gets to play with Sideswipe for the first, it really takes off. Great fun now.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Can you delete and reinstall the Steam app without getting a 1 week trade hold?

Yes, provided you've been using the mobile authenticator for at least a week.

Edit: Oh, you mean the mobile app? Yeah, uninstalling that doesn't trigger anything in any circumstance.

Monooboe

Now go make games!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Standard -- MB-255FD2E31D8CCE91 - Taken by Jadax. 2 entrants total.

t1483622560z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of abracadaver, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 39 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (abracadaver, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Lichdom: Battlemage -- MB-F42D297EF104FA3D - Taken by Raxanas. 4 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Risen 3 - Titan Lords -- MB-5CEA2A8F36DE3DF0 - Taken by Ludens. 6 entrants total.
12 is Better Than 6 -- MB-66D8D5735278DE70 - Taken by Polishin8r. 16 entrants total.
Albino Lullababy: Episode 1 -- MB-A5FD032789ABA613 - Taken by Catshade. 3 entrants total.
Battle vs Chess -- MB-245AFF0A664937AC - Taken by Stronghammer22. 2 entrants total.
Binary Domain -- MB-DB33E55001EB6915 - Taken by AngmarsKing701. 1 entrants total.
Cast of the Seven Godsends -- MB-F9E79ADEAEFE5371 - Taken by Tellaerin. 1 entrants total.
Chivalry - Medieval Warfare -- MB-9CA058402D163860 - Taken by Madn. 4 entrants total.
Cosmonautica -- MB-1D2564A6A289C05C - Taken by Arthea. 1 entrants total.
Cross of the Dutchman -- MB-27A56D88295515E9 - Taken by bobnowhere. 2 entrants total.
Curses 'N Chaos -- MB-74EE2535BCA07C11 - Taken by Genki. 6 entrants total.
Dark Scavenger -- MB-940A729645A8DE7E - Taken by chronomac. 1 entrants total.
Dead in Bermuda -- MB-5B2C872844EC5039 - Taken by Sarcasm. 1 entrants total.
Deep Dungeons of Doom -- MB-40269A2E915FBE73 - Taken by omg_mjd. 1 entrants total.
Dinocide -- MB-80DFFFD3A110C06E - Taken by dot. 2 entrants total.
Flying Tigers: Shadows over China -- MB-16CFA0654490DE62 - Taken by bloke. 2 entrants total.
Funk of Titan -- MB-94D501BDC3938074 - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows -- MB-8BCD456954E3BC0F - Taken by oipic. 3 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Complete -- MB-4EEA91567F242BB0 - Taken by Giant Panda. 4 entrants total.
Horizon Shift -- MB-50F2A70236CB847B
I Shall Remain -- MB-E223C8BD54814594 - Taken by NingenJanai. 1 entrants total.
Joe Dever's Lone Wolf HD Remastered -- MB-1B2B4BA38726BA89 - Taken by Mikurden. 5 entrants total.
Kholat -- MB-A383B16CD75D3333 - Taken by spindoctor. 6 entrants total.
Lethal League -- MB-1066102787386219 - Taken by animlboogy. 2 entrants total.
Never Alone Arctic Collection -- MB-EE46769993A952B3 - Taken by Yakkue. 2 entrants total.
Odallus: The Dark Call -- MB-0608285E4F8D8C59 - Taken by Dangerblade. 5 entrants total.
One More Dungeon -- MB-D3D9F2BE1C196FF1 - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.
Reus -- MB-E1FADDA70338BC8B - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
Riff Racer - Race Your Music! -- MB-87AA5390DDEF70BB - Taken by MaxiLive. 5 entrants total.
Sir, You Are Being Hunted -- MB-504105994F5AC7FF - Taken by CheDominik. 3 entrants total.
Skullgirls -- MB-6A34996B93F04848 - Taken by Lord Snow. 5 entrants total.
Star Ruler 2 -- MB-C50DCFCC50617A77 - Taken by longlivegaming. 5 entrants total.
Super 3-D Noah's Ark -- MB-93B5DDE1AD02B6CE - Taken by fernandes. 2 entrants total.
The Blue Flamingo -- MB-6C5D3A29DE928CE2 - Taken by Pachimari. 1 entrants total.
The Dream Machine: Chapter 1 & 2 -- MB-D8A5F8F2967D6E99 - Taken by KainXVIII. 2 entrants total.
This Book is a Dungeon -- MB-00C8A6410A245B8A - Taken by Boss Doggie. 1 entrants total.
Zombie Office Politics -- MB-39C0BEEAD409E3FE - Taken by barber. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
POSTAL 2 -- MB-D9CA8C6E9B72C1B0
xheRJRF.gif
POSTAL 2: Paradise Lost -- MB-D17990A4B66C3692 - Taken by alr1ght. 2 entrants total.

t1483627405z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Idle Master is having issues loading the badge page and continues to loop it trying to load it. Any fix?

Valve made a change in how cookies can be presented to the client sometimes that Idle Master doesn't know how to handle. It's an easy fix and someone already sent in a pull request, so I'm planning on updating it later with a few fixes.

But don't get too excited, it doesn't mean I'm continuing to work on Idle Master, just providing a few bug fixes that have accumulated in the past year.

Nzyme32

Long War 2 Mod Coming to XCOM 2 on PC

Long War Studios, the development outfit responsible for great XCOM 2 PC content such as the Alien Pack(xcom.com) and the Perk and Laser Pack(xcom.com) mods, has a new name: Pavonis Interactive, and a new web site(www.pavonisinteractive.com). And the team has been working on something ambitious. We'll be sharing more in the coming weeks so stay tuned.

In the meanwhile, make sure you're following the XCOM 2 Steam Community hub so you don't miss any future announcements on XCOM 2. Knowledge is power, Commander.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
well, isn't that working on it after all? ;)

Good point. I guess I meant to convey "I won't be adding new features or updating the UI and it will work identically to 1.4 for users that aren't experiencing the bug". ;)

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Fuck.

Fuck.

It's happening.

I am fucking clicking with Thea. Holy shiiiit I am in for the time of my life!

Dumb battle/challenge though, I always autoresolve.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Good point. I guess I meant to convey "I won't be adding new features or updating the UI and it will work identically to 1.4 for users that aren't experiencing the bug". ;)

I'm happy as long it still works... Idlemaster financed me a lot of stuff over the years, thanks for that!

While I'm glad the rest of the Trails series is coming to Steam, it may just be the Chinese versions. Not gonna get excited over nothing until someone translate those games.

Orgen

Anyone who finished Pony Island but didn't get the 24 tickets... please, get them! (even if it's using a guide). Didn't expect what happened! :D

Phawx

Got a moment from work, just wanted to quickly share a video I put up of Vagante.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1ZGFqiy-kU&t=2s

I loved this game when it was single player only and after MoreBadass relayed that they added Online Co-Op my buddy and I went to go play and it's DOPE.

For anyone that doesn't know what Vagante is, imagine Spelunky but it's an Action RPG with predefined classes and loot. The core gameplay is TIGHT and the network code they've done is crazy good despite that they are saying it's still alpha/beta.

Yea the game is Early Access, but it's one of those Early Access games done well. It's also hard as Spelunky is where you really need to explore and be afraid of everything in the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom