• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teppic

Yes, provided you've been using the mobile authenticator for at least a week.

Edit: Oh, you mean the mobile app? Yeah, uninstalling that doesn't trigger anything in any circumstance.
Yes, I meant the mobile app. Thanks :)

Edit: Just had to send a sms code after reinstalling and everything works again. App size down from 1.77 GB to 25 MB.

Jawmuncher

t_1-1lsvswm.gif

Lomax

6 months from now :V

Speaking of which next Monthly will prob. have either
Abzu
Doom 2016
Inside
Ittle Dew 2
as the main highlight game/early unlock.

I expect it to be Mortal Kombat XL since I just bought it and made the mistake of already playing over 2 hours.

Fuck.

Fuck.

It's happening.

I am fucking clicking with Thea. Holy shiiiit I am in for the time of my life!

Dumb battle/challenge though, I always autoresolve.

I wouldn't mind the battle system if it was different for the challenges, but doing the same thing for everything gets old fast. Auto-resolve is hella swingy, though. At the same skull level I've had it resolve for one character having 2 wounds, and then once two characters having 10+ wounds.

madjoki

Wasn't the last problem with people seeing others' account information also a cache issue? Seriously, Valve needs to get its shit together (it won't).

Google Cache is entirely different.

To me it sounds like rather than hack, it's just clever trick to use Google/search engine.

So the "hack" is:

Code:
inurl:emailoptout/?token site:store.steampowered.com

(just search that using google)

To get indexed & cached by google you'd have to post your unsubscribe link online, so it's most likely your fault if you're included in list.

Erekiddo

I had the Dell SSD in my cart but fell asleep before checking out. I didn't want to make a guest account.

I have multiple drives that aren't even close to full, so eh.

Endruen

Google Cache is entirely different.

To me it sounds like rather than hack, it's just clever trick to use Google/search engine.

So the "hack" is:

Code:
inurl:emailoptout/?token site:store.steampowered.com

(just search that using google)

To get indexed & cached by google you'd have to post your unsubscribe link online, so it's most likely your fault if you're included in list.

I tried that and on the next search I did, Google made me check if I was a robot.

OneUh8

Contemplating subbing to Humble Monthly. I never do these sorts of things but I did do GAMEPUMP, so now I kinda want to do Humble. I already have Vermintide, but I could just give that copy to my brother to play with him. Decisions.

zkylon

zkylewd
i mostly want humble monthly to reveal one game i want before subbing

it could've happened with dragon's dogma but i had just bought it for like 20 bucks a week before

Regginator

Did Dark Souls II ever feature in a Monthly bundle? I kinda want to dive in it again years after my vanilla PS3 version, I've heard good things about the SOTFS edition,

zkylon

zkylewd
Did Dark Souls II ever feature in a Monthly bundle? I kinda want to dive in it again years after my vanilla PS3 version, I've heard good things about the SOTFS edition,

if you haven't played the dlc then you're missing out some of the best content in the game

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

OOTP 17 -- MB-82391F435ECC027D - Taken by Zeeman
Train Similator 2016 -- MB-3762CE63F9424387 - Taken by Ludens
Thanks for your P&C games advice everyone. Here are 2 Humble spares I had, sorry for the typo.

OneUh8

i mostly want humble monthly to reveal one game i want before subbing

it could've happened with dragon's dogma but i had just bought it for like 20 bucks a week before

Yeah that is kinda my thing with it. I look back at past months and some are really good, while others look pretty bad to me. Decisions.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Idle Master version 1.4.1 has been released. This release includes the following changes:
  • Fixed a bug that caused users badge pages not to load correctly.
  • Updated dependencies and localization.
This release is available for download from www.SteamIdleMaster.com and is also available on Github. The source code for this release is also available on Github.

You can update your existing Idle Master program by overwriting it with the files from this release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom