• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you STALKER and Russian game dev fans, Escape From Tarkov is looking to be a pretty deep game.

2016 Dev Summary (18:45)

Insane gun customization and modeling, things like barrel lengths and stocks folded or not effect handling in tight spaces, blind fire around corners and over cover where you actually fire blind and can't see the enemy, and WEAPON DEGRADATION AND JAMMING. I love it.

Oh, also a day night cycle and variable weather. Night is DARK.
Still bummed by the fact that the game is focused on multiplayer.

iosefe

ITS-LIT-768x350.jpg

rtcn63

Bioshock 2 remastered runs way, way hotter than it should. Even after turning post-processing off, the game hits higher temps than even modern titles on on near max. I'm actually afraid to play it.

chronomac

Wait... Wii is a modern console.

Bowling addressed the word "classic" in an interview:
We use it loosely, which I hope our fans will enjoy. To us, Classic includes ANY game that has been received and was technically well done and a fan favorite. Age isn't really a factor, as long as it's going to be brand new to our audience and not already in their Steam or GOG library and is a great game, then we'd love to have it in the service. Some games could be as recent as one or two generations ago, others could be 25 years old.​

After finishing firewatch, walking sims are becoming my favorite genre. Playin it in VR would've been dope. Having VR would also be dope : o

MadGear

Steamworld Heist is a lot of fun, it's kind of like a simplified 2D version of XCOM. The only thing I really dislike about it so far, aside from the annoying robot voices (same as in Steamworld Dig), is the super limited inventory. I pretty much have to sell items after every mission even though I have bought every inventory upgrade I could find so far. Stupid inventory management, I wish devs would just let me hoard stuff.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
XCOM 2, and by a lesser extent Mad Max, makes the Blops 3 Humble Monthly last year only being the multiplayer extra-agravating. Stupid Acti.

Zanzura

More TiTS

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zanzura, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC -- MB-B636F4A85300156A - Taken by Blu(e). 59 entrants total.

t1483829799z1.png

Valxal

I knew I should have subbed to Humble Monthly. I really regret not getting TiTS.

Gonna hit up the B/S/T thread to see if they're going cheap now.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
It's Saturday over here and I did not get pumped.

Eila

By the way, good on XSEED to push Trails to more people. They put Ys Origin in a humble bundle years back and it got me into the whole Falcom company.

Anno

Damn, Steam support couldn't delete these guest pass thingies. I guess they'll just live in my inventory forever.

Tizoc

*Deep breath*
k1020.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

WHAT WERE WESTWOOD SMOKING IN THE 90S?! HOW COULD YOU THINK THIS WAS A GOOD THING TO INCLUDE IN A KID'S GAME?!?!?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom