• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad to finally play XCOM2. Being broke sucks lol but truth be told, I don't have time anyway, been trying to finish Shadowrun Dragonfall for ages and the game isn't even that long.
I really want to support Gravity Rush and Yakuza though but I just can't afford them.

Anyway, going by the first mission the game doesn't take any prisoners even on normal.

Also, I've been meaning to ask, what happened to my fellow countryman Monk?

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I hope all these people who got the TitS keys give the game a chance. It's a delightful thing. One of the best JRPGs on Steam, easily.

Vuze

Guys, I've been meaning to ask something regarding MSI Afterburner. Is there a way I can add some space between these OSDs? I'd love to have it like this:
Don't think you can do this with Afterburner but you can completly customize the Rivatuner OSD to your liking with HWinfo.

rtcn63

Bioshock 2 remastered crashed. Good to know this one isn't any better than Bioshock. The framerate stutters in some areas too when turning the camera.

But the combat is still fun. Playing on hard, though with vita chambers on. Had them off with the first one, and whatevs maybe once I get the OP ice magic.

KainXVIII

I think there are a few norwegian gaf members around.

f2Ps_2kEvLE.jpg

Damn! So when prices will go up in Russia?

zkylon

zkylewd
Ok fine it is an excuse just to go about killing demons :p
Really all it comes down to in kost stages is getting to point b while killing demons
Just ignore the plot elements and joyously blast demons to shreds
I personally sidnt care why im at any location in the game
i don't ignore stuff

dex3108

Did Uplay ever fix this garbage?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/871844-Assassin-s-Creed-III-DLC-Forums

Back in days I bought the Deluxe Edition of AC3 from Nuveem, but I needed to download each installer from Nuveem even when I activated the key in AC3 (in-game).

After like 3rd or 4th time i contacted them via support about this issue they just gave me Season Pass key to activate and now all DLCs (beside Benedict one i think) are registered to my account XD

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Mankind Divided pre-order stuff added for free (for everyone). GoodguySE continues to be...err...good >_>

Jawmuncher

idk about lisa

i wanted to like it but it's a brand of weird that was completely inaccessible for me

From what I saw in the video, it looks right up my alley. Reminds me a bit of Eryi's Action.
Where part of the game is to troll the player. Dunno why, but I kinda like that in games. When it's obviously intention and not poor game design.

I think there are a few norwegian gaf members around.

f2Ps_2kEvLE.jpg
Oh well, RIP cheap AAA games from russian sellers for me i guess. Not like I'm buying new fullpriced games anymore, main lesson i learned after 2 years of day-one AAA releases - do not get AAA games day one, because devs will be busy fixing their games with patches first few months after release date.

I did something dumb today

I bought ICEY at $10.99.

I was very disappointed that the price was never lowered at any time during the sale.

I'm disappointed in myself, really.

But it's a good game, so there's no reason to feel bad about it

Thanks for words, I may make thread about it if I ever get myself to play it

Of course I did add a few more games to my backlog :( over the past week or so

Also, holy shit, it's still Saturday, my sense of time is shit since I moved into my apartment.

I really hope to get a decent job in this town, so I can pay bills and give away some games to celebrate me moving into an apartment.

Teppic

I did something dumb today

I bought ICEY at $10.99.

I was very disappointed that the price was never lowered at any time during the sale.

I'm disappointed in myself, really.
Looks interesting. Added to wishlist. Buying certain games you like at higher price and not in some bundle is the way to go.

idk about lisa

i wanted to like it but it's a brand of weird that was completely inaccessible for me

I don't blame you. I played for a bit, but I stopped when it became clear that paying to heal would become an annoyance to me before long.

If you're okay with playing a game that outright hates you, though, go right ahead, it's certainly an interesting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom