• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
are those two sentences related in any way lol

I would hug you if I could because I admire you (FROM A DISTANCE) and that you changed the way I see people who play DotA or LoL and you live in Argentina (iirc) and whenever I hear something going in Argentina, I worry about you.

You love Christine Love and her visual novels, I've know her current GF from the Penny Arcade forum way back in the yonder years when she was a mod. (long story.)

Before I got approved for an account here, I lurked for quite awhile and when Jawmuncher partcipated in RPJ my mind was completely fucking blown that Jaw was not a red haired girl

also this is the first time I actually believed someone looked like their own AV

I remember being in a treehouse forum from all the people who had left Penny Arcade Games N Technology schism and we were doing selfies and I remember being completely shocked that one of the posters in the selfie thread was not a sentient AI because back in those days before the schism various forum party people would joke that she was a sentient AI and I was gullible enough to believe it.

That girl is Christine Love's current GF

Anteater

this game is like the prototype for ass creed isn't it =o

screenshot_2017-01-08blsoc.jpg

Parsnip

Boop.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
XCOM 2 -- MB-9760181CA167DA52 - Taken by NeoRaider. 57 entrants total.

t1483834480z1.png

MUnited83

For you.
Oh well, RIP cheap AAA games from russian sellers for me i guess. Not like I'm buying new fullpriced games anymore, main lesson i learned after 2 years of day-one AAA releases - do not get AAA games day one, because devs will be busy fixing their games with patches first few months after release date.
Well, I will not necessarily affect the prices too much. The amount of publishers that will adjust their old titles price to reflect this change will be really tiny, and outside of pubs like Ubisoft and all that I think pubs will just follow the regular Steam recommendation for setting of prices.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Origin has ME2 for free, eh? I already have that game, I wonder if it will give me a code I can give away like GOG does.

L9vMQvl.png

._.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Origin has ME2 for free, eh? I already have that game, I wonder if it will give me a code I can give away like GOG does.
._.

Not sure what you were expecting. That's been known to NOT be the case since "On the House" started.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Guys, is there a YouTube Channel that showcases old PC games? Not the well know stuff, something smaller und lesser known? In short 10-30 minute clips with a nice production value? I am not looking for Lets Plays, but I will take these if they fit in my wishes.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ugh Doom's last boss is ridiculously bullet spongy, and the game just crashed on my best atempt >_>

Anteater

It looks more like Splinter Cell, but I don't know if you were born at that time.

splinter cell came out 3 years before I was born :(

of course I was born :p but PoP the two thrones has this interesting transition that's going towards stealthing that reminds me of ass creed, which isn't something I noticed with the previous games nor PoP 2008

GAFGIFT_zpsyusgip6g.jpg

Happy New Years, GAF!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (HP_Wuvcraft, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Army of Tentacles -- MB-C334217BBC0A0F42 - Taken by Anteater
Army of Tentacles #2 -- MB-7908C5F8AB71F750 - Taken by Large Professor
Army of Tentacles #3 -- MB-1537ABB3E2954AF7 - Taken by Monooboe
Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Cthulhu Dating Sim -- MB-E9F0C5B9F977432E - Taken by Wok
Oh look, another fucking copy of Army of Tentacles -- MB-DDF9BC96B6ABC84D - Taken by hardcastlemccormick

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
you know a game is special when even the fucking end credits are good.

Rip and tear indeed. Stakes are super high for a sequel tho (which surely will happen)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Zanzura, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zanzura, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC -- MB-B636F4A85300156A - Taken by Blu(e). 59 entrants total.

t1483829799z1.png

you know a game is special when even the fucking end credits are good.

Rip and tear indeed. Stakes are super high for a sequel tho (which surely will happen)
I'm sure the sequel will be awesome, though I wasn't a fan of how abrupt the ending was in Doom.

Though the worst Bethesda ending so far is Wolfenstein TNO...

Anno

I've been fucking around with Xcom 2 mods for like a hour now lol

It's a dark hole to fall down. Some of them change so much it's hard to know if it might just make the game impossible. *click subscribe to add 5 times the enemy variation of the base game*

So I fired up Grim Dawn (decent Diablo clone so far, less than 2 hours in) and Thumper (fun as long as I'm not drinking too much and then it'll likely get trippy).

Of course I'm playing a crapload of Overwatch.

But tonight I'm thinking I should fire up either Binary Domain, Dragon's Dogma or Dragon's Age: Origins.

What say you, Steam-GAF?

Rhaknar

huh just noticed I never claimed the Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes key from the june humble monthly because it was kinda "hidden" just like the TitS key is this month, you had to select between steam and oculus, and I never noticed I guess.

Loving all the recent Judy Greer pics posted in here.

huh just noticed I never claimed the Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes key from the june humble monthly because it was kinda "hidden" just like the TitS key is this month, you had to select between steam and oculus, and I never noticed I guess.

Woah, me too. Thanks!

Did Valve reverse the 2 hours thing with the cards?

I got drops way before my games hit that timer, at least with 4 different titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom