• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

LnbOFDN.png

the fuck am I looking at

xeris

Would have preferred to use xeris for steam, but when I signed up lo these many years ago it told me to pound sand so I had to use a backup name. Didn't matter too much since for the first 4 years I think I had 3 steam games and 1 friend. I'm not attached to any one avatar so I rotate the one there based on whimsy more than anything.

Wonderful!

but yeah, i too am slightly annoyed when people randomly change avatars.

anyway, thats off topic.

we still don't play games here, right?

I play games! just earlier today I was playing Naruto(almost done with the story mode I think). Also played a bit of Pac man again before deciding to come on gaf to spend my last few minutes before heading off to bed. ( which is right now, good night everyone. see you later)

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
EDIT: Damn X05 is the reply King. Got everyone in one post!
I like to have everything in one post, dunno why though.

Nah, I just thought it was time for a change. I had my Gabriel Belmont one for a while but didn't like it that much at that size. Then I found this one back in April. I think I'll keep it for the foreseeable future.
...incredibly
Avatars should be funnily edited rather than changed, but that's just me :p

with what?
It was meant to be a tongue-in-cheek comment about the drop in grammar quality :(

oh wow

I didnt win any giveaways during the sales but now my heart will race

and it's the black edition just like the color of my nail-polish

thanks premature
Fixed.

I doubt I´ll change this username tbh. Pupi18 (Pronounced Poopy) had multiple people trolling about it so I ended up with Gravelord Nito which is obviously from one of my favorite games.
I remember the old username, you must be one of the few who has something else instead of the "AKA ..." tag
Salsa is another

iY9Xa4lrADHvU.png

i use the nickname system to remind myself of the important stuff
/dead

I don't bother since I only talk when spoken to, which outside of a few people isn't often.
You have like a gazillion friends though.

Anyone else ever dream about games after long play sessions to the detriment of pleasant sleep? For me it's not once I'm actually in REM dream sleep, it's when I wake up and try to back to sleep that I started hazily dreaming about playing a game. In this case it was going through menu after menu in Divinity all the while unable to progress because it was a dream, and not the actual game :p

VHaDE66.png

it's like I can already taste the frustration of fucking up on a more simulation-oriented racer

I gave these away cause I fucking bought Wolfenstein not knowing it was 50GB and I have no internet til the 7th! Having to download things off a free wifi spot near my house and having to log in every hour or so and it is so fucking annoying haha!

Enjoy the game, the little I played of it was really fun!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
grats on Grid Salsa... I dont think Ive ever seen you win a raffle before

Scythian

Anyone else ever dream about games after long play sessions to the detriment of pleasant sleep? For me it's not once I'm actually in REM dream sleep, it's when I wake up and try to back to sleep that I started hazily dreaming about playing a game. In this case it was going through menu after menu in Divinity all the while unable to progress because it was a dream, and not the actual game :p

This happens to me when I've played a though-intensive game like puzzles.
Lumines was specially distressing, couldn't get the dual color blocks off my head. Over it now, thankfully/sadly.

All these avatar changes... who are you people?!
Creatures from the planet Pandora!

So many of the games I bought I can't even play on my system yet...lol. I don't mind finishing up the FPSes I've been enjoying, but there's Infinity Engine CRPGs lying in wait over on my GOG account. That's one reason I've been less active here than I wish to be.

This happens to me when I've played a though-intensive game like puzzles.
Lumines was specially distressing, couldn't get the dual color blocks off my head. Over it now, thankfully/sadly.

Yeah, I remember Catherine being really bad in particular.
EDGE EDGE EDGE

That seems understandable though given the repetitive and focused nature of those games.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah, Civ and CS/DoD/NS1 for me. But not for years in the latter cases.

All these avatar changes... who are you people?!

Having blued my avatar for the sale thread, I forgot to save the original so I've changed to a slightly different version of Icarus from the Deus Ex CGI vid.

I even bought a 25c background to match it!

yami4ct

Oh hey, the post sale thread's up! Great. You guys will probably be seeing me around more, as the sale talk was too much fun.

In steam related news: played up through episode 3 of Wolf Among Us, and man is that a good game. Liking it a ton more than TWD Season 1.

Hugstable

Banned
LOL whoops, guess I forgot my Steam name was still different than my GAF name and was set to Huggy Bear. I set it back to match my GAF name and avatar though :D

xBladeM6x

Is there a way to figure out if you're on Modbot's blocklist? I feel like I am for some reason. -_-

Or maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom