• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdmondD

I want nachos and its 2:51am.

LLShC.gif

Damn, I should make nachos tomorrow.

Ventara

How do you tell how many friend slots you have? I don't have many friends added, so I'm sure I still have plenty, but just in case I'd like to know

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I added you on Steam btw <3 can we be friends?

you're the 2nd person I actively seek out to add to my list :)

what, I thought I had you on my list. I cant accept until im home, which is soon unless whoever is coming for the 8AM shift doesnt show up again.

wait a second...

I added you on Steam btw <3 can we be friends?

you're the 2nd person I actively seek out to add to my list :)

is this like a kinky sex thing? Because im not down with that

Im down with that

edit: yeah youre the power ranger destiny guy right? I could sware you were on my list, wtf.

Turfster

How do you tell how many friend slots you have? I don't have many friends added, so I'm sure I still have plenty, but just in case I'd like to know

Go to the Friends option under your nick in the client, then click "manage friends list".
It'll show you a total and a max.

Currently 8 out of 405 friend slots used....that's 8 slots to many for me.

I'm at about 374/405 after the friend spree during the last 3 sales. Always interesting to see what people are buying/playing. Though the activity feed constantly crashes the browser on my tablet, hopefully it calms down a bit post-sale!

Ventara

Are they really friends? Or more companions or aquaintinces than anything?

You don't go from strangers straight to friends. Added someone to your Steam friends list isn't a big deal, but it could be a first step to being friends, or at the very least someone you can play with.

Jadax

I'm at about 374/405 after the friend spree during the last 3 sales. Always interesting to see what people are buying/playing. Though the activity feed constantly crashes the browser on my tablet, hopefully it calms down a bit post-sale!

:O That's too much lol. How do you keep track of everyone.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I just added you buddy :)

-----------------------------------

I have two games to give away. But I was looking on people wishlist. and it seem like no one is wishing for it. So I will hold on to them until someone wanted them. :p thats usually how I give gifts.

You´re welcome Steam Jesus. Turning backlogs into bigger backlogs. Praise The Sun! Umbasa, etc.

Edit: I only have 293 friends. #Weak.

Shadownet

Banned
Shadownet, buddy. You already gifted me Battleblock Theater; you didn't need to gift me another thing. ;~;
0QlIJeQ.png

Lemme see if I can activate this thing.

Good friends deserve more than one gift :)

is this like a kinky sex thing? Because im not down with that

Im down with that

I thought i had you on my list before too. yeah weird lol

and with me. it's always a kinky sex things. Secretly I'm buying all of you guys loyalty with gifts.

You will return to me the favors in kinky sex things :p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
For those who've finished Borderlands 2, how much of the campaign remains after you defeat the bunker that's not actually a bunker?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wait you actually play games?

A mate wanted to play through the game co-operatively and I made the mistake of agreeing. :p

Quite a bit iirc. Roughly 3 or 4h I guess?
Probably a few hours depending on your pace of playing. It's pretty close to the end, actually.

Actually, it's probably Act 3 of a 4 Act game, if that makes sense.

More or less what I was expecting. Cheers!

Unicorn

For those who've finished Borderlands 2, how much of the campaign remains after you defeat the bunker that's not actually a bunker?

Probably a few hours depending on your pace of playing. It's pretty close to the end, actually.

Actually, it's probably Act 3 of a 4 Act game, if that makes sense.

Ventara

heh, I'm too shy to actively seek out a friendship like that.

:(

Don't worry about it. Just add people you wanna play with or like on Gaf and it'll develop on it's own. And if it doesn't, it doesn't. Just don't sweat it, and make sure to keep posting on the Steam gaf threads. Gotta make yourself heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom