• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
okay it's settled Abyss Odyssey Co-op

Gravelord_Nito
zkylon
xenoflux
wilflare

all Bros assembled

now to arrange impossibly different timezones!

ibaBmoJyafGAsR.gif

Ozium

boom

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ozium, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ys: The Oath in Felghana -- MB-70247CE99D29E98A - Taken by DJSebolski

t1405069780z1.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
okay it's settled Abyss Odyssey Co-op

Gravelord_Nito
zkylon
xenoflux
wilflare

all Bros assembled

LOL there are a lot of guys and gals that own the game right now. About 30 so I guess there might be more into the coop.

Those 30 should post in the OT BTW

Articalys

Thanks, i couldn't find the link.

Being tsundere might get you a game. Maybe. YMMV.
I can almost guarantee that now that you had to explicitly point that out to me, that strategy will never work for me. My luck stat is already terrible enough as is.

For some reason I got a weird sense of déjà vu while writing this post. Not sure why.

mr_tc

First I win the Divinity: Original Sin giveaway earlier. Now I win M&M money for the first time in the last week and a half. I'm seriously considering buying a lottery ticket.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
what the fuck is that...thing Ichigo is facing?

you know what, I dont want to know

Where do you upload them :eek:
I think he just puts them on Youtube. He links them here and on Steam though.

I need to record our CS matches, but I have my SSD set to the scratch drive for Shadowplay, which doesn't have enough space for a 40+ minute long recording, and I don't trust saving it to the same drive as I play from. I'll see how it does on the HDD tomorrow or something; It might not be bad at all.
Anyone on the west coast down for some competitive CSGO? I have a mission on black gold
If you asked a while ago maybe. I'm kinda done with CS for tonight, sorry.

Sajjaja

I need to record our CS matches, but I have my SSD set to the scratch drive for Shadowplay, which doesn't have enough space for a 40+ minute long recording, and I don't trust saving it to the same drive as I play from. I'll see how it does on the HDD tomorrow or something; It might not be bad at all.

You can use Twitch to stream and it'll record it, which you could then upload to Youtube via Twitch.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the only anime / manga I really kept up over the years was One Piece, so everytime I see anything Bleach related that is after when it started involving all those gods (like the ice kid or kanpachi), or Naruto after his fight with sasuke (when they were kids that is), this is my reaction:

Same+here+take+this+gif+_89256055d957af204a980ae7acb4119f.gif

and not even in a "anime is bad" way, just...I dont know who the fuck any of these people or places are :(

the only anime / manga I really kept up over the years was One Piece, so everytime I see anything Bleach related that is after when it started involving all those gods (like the ice kid or kanpachi), or Naruto after his fight with sasuke (when they were kids that is), this is my reaction:

and not even in a "anime is bad" way, just...I dont know who the fuck any of these people or places are :(

Generic Shounen characters. Easily replacable.

Vuze

So hyped about GTA V right now. They better put the pre-order up on steam sooner.

Same here! If it won't be regionlocked I think I'll get it from Russia but otherwise I'll patiently wait for GMG to put the game up and hope it will be a steam key.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

See, this is why CS:GO needs to be $3.74 again ASAP. You guys suddenly going OH HEY 40 MINUTE MATCHES LET'S INVITE DIGGEH TEN TIMES oh wait he's a bum

>______________>

Chariot

You are a very happy man.

Hugstable

Banned

I still can't believe how clsoe that second round was that we played in the river map. Went down to the final round and everything.

See, this is why CS:GO needs to be $3.74 again ASAP. You guys suddenly going OH HEY 40 MINUTE MATCHES LET'S INVITE DIGGEH TEN TIMES oh wait he's a bum

>______________>

Just join us already! lol :D

Card Boy

Banned

Pretty much this. I'm glad i have given up that part of my life watching that shit. I get the same bad feeling when people praise the Walking Dead show with Bleach, It's just bad.

CSGO should never be $3.74 again. It only encourages Smurfs and hackers.

So? Why should the majority wanting the game have to suffer as a result? It's a Valve and minority problem.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Buy keys from traders for $2~, then go buy the game from another trader for 3-4 keys.

NOOOOOOooOOOOoooooOOOOOoo that costs more than $4.

Just join us already! lol :D

I GONNA DO

CSGO should never be $3.74 again. It only encourages Smurfs and hackers.

what if I am really a Ralph Bluetawn

One Piece and JoJo are my bread and butter. They keep me alive. There's so many good series I follow, but they're just the absolute best.

Deques

The One Piece anime is the most boring anime I have watched. It was good when it started, but it is now the slowest and boring anime.

Sajjaja

So? Why should the majority wanting the game have to suffer as a result? It's a Valve and minority problem.

No, it's not a minority problem. It's a huge problem. I saw 2 wallers today. Atleast 10 smurf players IN COMPETITIVE. There's good and bad for a deep discount, and such a deep discount for CSGO is not good.

No, it's not a minority problem. It's a huge problem. I saw 2 wallers today. Atleast 10 smurf players IN COMPETITIVE. There's good and bad for a deep discount, and such a deep discount for CSGO is not good.
^^ It definitely isn't a minority problem. With a userbase as huge as GO has, to run into smurfs and hackers so frequently would definitely require it to not be a small isolated thing. Valve has so many avenues of catching hackers for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom