• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Friday...new offers/deals on certain websites like GMG and gog, then 2 days of no announcements =_=

Yo ya'all talkin anime and manga while I was away?

Rhaknar, get on Crunchyroll and start watching JoJo, shit is so manly you'll finally know what the term manly tears and fabulousness mean
48UdZAF.jpg
Want more good manga? Look up Kongou Banchou, most badass shonen I've read in years
then weep that there is no anime adaptation of it
5iMxzdk.jpg

gduoqRO.jpg

kongoubanchou_ch1-30_31.jpg

All this JoJo talk makes we want Bamco to get JoJo ASB on Steam after the upcoming Naruto game XoX
....but for now get on that JoJo ish, the hype is real
HNjxgd.jpg

3tZBzi.jpg

Arthea

So I have stumbled upon a copy of war of the roses(its f2p, yeah this things OLD) and it's $20 DLC...what to do with this? Awful awful reviews of it on it's page :(

I tried to get into War of the Roses (plus Kingmaker), didn't work for me, but I can see potential, it could be great. I remember reading that it's easy to get into, but it is not really.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
*misses Full Bore giveaway while doing his own giveaway

Im sure theres a joke in there somewhere

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Stacking -- MB-A72D1D1EDB4FA751 - Taken by Dingotech. 3 entrants total.
Windforge -- MB-B277D47F3D2BB7AF - Taken by Tizoc. 3 entrants total.
Paranautical Activity -- MB-9AE3F3804EBAF47F - Taken by Mobius and pet octopus. 3 entrants total.

Darkout -- MB-4B184E53C4FDD40B - Taken by EzioCroft. 4 entrants total.

t1405071283z1.png

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Yes! Been on the look-out for FB since I read Toma's glowing impression in the indie thread. Almost bit at 50% during the sale.

Pm sent, ZC! <3

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
He means if it's an individual game that can be activated not a bundle

Wouldn't that technically be the same thing under Humble's store? They give you the key but Steam says you already own it and ignores it, same as if it was grouped in a single-key Bundle.

I really don't know why Steam doesn't just give you the dupe copies to do away with outside of the license system of Humble Bundle not giving you the ability to gift away stuff you don't want the bundles in earlier bundles (and some of the newer ones)

Yakkue

I love it! I've never heard of that game before, but I watched the trailer as well and all the animations are great.

Just a warning if you do get it: Don't take a prolonged break from it. I did that and now have no idea whatsoever where I should be going and what I was supposed to do.

Game

ModBot said:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

International Snooker -- MB-ABE83AA5D78052D4 - Taken by Dice

Arthea

New thread?

I was too busy playing Divinity to notice.

This reminds me that I should get over my stupid decision that cost me two hours of progression and get back to it, I am enjoying this game, but mad at myself for forgetting to save. Will I ever learn...

This reminds me that I should get over my stupid decision that cost me two hours of progression and get back to it, I am enjoying this game, but mad at myself for forgetting to save. Will I ever learn...

I've had four of those so far.

But now my party is so OP that I just went through three fights with 12-13 guys without saving.

MayMay

Banned
Some leftovers
ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (EzioCroft, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ReignMaker -- MB-AF6A201866078776 - Taken by Catshade. 4 entrants total.
Stacking -- MB-E8D59B07717A3BDD - Taken by BHK3. 2 entrants total.
Windforge -- MB-69EA41A559EECCC4 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 12 entrants total.
Paranautical Activity -- MB-517C6B909B364ED1 - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The Darkness II -- MB-407112854C4EA934 - Taken by Helmholtz. 2 entrants total.
BioShock -- MB-1B9A4F96879288E5 - Taken by Vazduh. 8 entrants total.
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified -- MB-28708CF47509AF5D - Taken by Gez. 2 entrants total.

t1405072363z1.png

Here's another random one I found lying around.
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zero-Crescent, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Explodemon -- MB-4E7FEDB4168C0645 - Taken by bobnowhere

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
stuff

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:

I am giving away 18 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Woodcutter Simulator 2013 -- MB-D6E78DDD999F879E - Taken by Mono
Project Aftermath -- MB-1A68EB9EE1192997
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- MB-FCC27559D36AE054
Gun Metal -- MB-075BA43EA42AB032
Bridge It (plus) -- MB-5A9C3D80C5EC9987 - Taken by EzioCroft
Skyscraper Simulator -- MB-1EE75C927F2AE984 - Taken by TheMadMan007
Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming -- MB-187932B8CBDD9D09 - Taken by kudoboi
Marine Sharpshooter II : Jungle Warfare -- MB-FA204D6CE44682A8
Airport Simulator 2014 -- MB-FBB4B5855D697C06 - Taken by hitoshi
Desert Thunder -- MB-BAA3DCB90D79CD12 - Taken by Diedac
Soulbringer -- MB-5567B1CACCE0AA51 - Taken by Aaron
Chompy Chomp Chomp -- MB-D014B230BF04B518 - Taken by sheaaaa
Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi -- MB-C7FD91D2FF6D50B3
Cobi Treasure Deluxe -- MB-0E972FBE514B5513 - Taken by Benedict
Grimind -- MB-2F164F659E212D1C - Taken by deadflower81
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising -- MB-F6BC91E06B756DD9
Influx -- MB-013A554686FAD15D - Taken by BHK3
Humanity Asset -- MB-57EBE3C87FADEEAC - Taken by PunishedSnake

and from previous page unclaimed

Darkout -- MB-4B184E53C4FDD40B - Taken by EzioCroft

Damn, the Humbe's BTA shot up. Getting a refund on the second bundle I (accidentally) bought, and wanted to upgrade. Guess I'll wait until the new games are added.

Congratulations to the previous winners of my giveaway!
I declare today/tomorrow (depending on your own personal definition of when a day begins) as Everyone-go-buy-Abyss-Odyssey Day. Do it. I'm serious. I'm gonna do it too.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Fuzzification, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Abyss Odyssey #7 -- MB-AA6D4377578D96F9 - Taken by angular graphics. 24 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey #6 -- MB-D84FB41DA2619C3D - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 5 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey #5 -- MB-7C365BC507C99798 - Taken by Knurek. 10 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey #4 -- MB-5919C10598174481 - Taken by zerokoolpsx. 7 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey #3 -- MB-778BDA9EB5268058 - Taken by ev0. 8 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey #2 -- MB-97080C6024534E9E - Taken by Jadax. 3 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey #1 -- MB-7349913AB122C89D - Taken by DunderHassan. 18 entrants total.

t1405082865z1.png

Anyone know of anything similar to Hexcells Plus? I'm usually not too big on puzzle games but I couldn't stop playing it. Just finished getting the "Perfectionist" achievement but I still want more.

fantomena

So when I received my Abyss Odyssey review mail yesterday I received 2 codes. One for me and one for a friend. Since it seems like most of my real-life friends are either offline right nor or do not have the game on their wishlist. Im giving it away on GAF.

Since it is a review code, it means that the one who wins can start download and play it right now.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fantomena, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Abyss Odyssey -- MB-0E86A5CAAE94CEB4 - Taken by Milamber. 55 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Abyss Odyssey was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1405083164z1.png

Rhaknar

yo free for all means go ahead and take whatever the fuck you want, if you already took 1 it means youre not worried about NOWINNERSDAILY from other possible giveaways, so go nuts and grab more, or ill just forget those keys exist tbh

youre doing me a favor if you take them :p

yo free for all means go ahead and take whatever the fuck you want, if you already took 1 it means youre not worried about NOWINNERSDAILY from other possible giveaways, so go nuts and grab more, or ill just forget those keys exist tbh

youre doing me a favor if you take them :p

Would if I could, but I'm probably being throttled since I already won something today (sent a PM for one of them but nothing yet). :p

Rhaknar

Would if I could, but I'm probably being throttled since I already won something today (sent a PM for one of them but nothing yet). :p

meh forgot about the throttle... modbottttttttttttttttttttt

Rhaknar

Senpai it almost seems like you want us all to enter these so you have free reign for other giveaways later!

Okay I'll enter, for them all! Mwuahahaha.

youre right, you got me, all those giveaways for games I already own

except the waifu giveaways, those you can fuck off, theyre mine damn it! >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom